GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search Underway For Missing 3-Week-Old Infant in Newhall
10931310_10153063518689614_3328081409827031356_n.j  pg

Sheriff’s deputies from three stations and air units searched Saturday for a 3-week-old baby who was reported missing by her parents the night prior, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department officials. The parents reported their baby was missing from their home, located in the 21300 block of Alder Drive (map), around 9:35 p.m. Friday, according to an LASD news release.

Deputies first searched the parents’ home but were unable to locate the baby, Lt. Brenda Cambra said.“The parents are discussing the incident with us, they’re talking with us, and they’re being very cooperative. It is an ongoing investigation and I can’t release more information about it,” Cambra said.

Overnight, more than 50 personnel from the Santa Clarita Valley, Lancaster and Palmdale sheriff’s stations, as well as search-and-rescue crews and air units helped search for the missing girl.“In some ways it’s more difficult because there’s more people, there’s more places, there’s more locked doors,” she said. “But in some ways it’s easier because there’s more people to see things, to give information, possible witnesses.”

When asked if the incident was considered an abduction, Cambra replied, “at this time it’s a search operation. We really want to find this baby.”
Video at this link → [video]http://ktla.com/2015/01/24/sheriffs-deputies-helicopters-search-for-missing-3-week-old-newhall-baby/#ooid=0xODV5cjrqEYPsHPwsk-mP-K7TKUUWmj[/video]
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...g-3-Week-Old-Infant-in-Newhall-289669131.html
http://ktla.com/2015/01/24/sheriffs-deputies-helicopters-search-for-missing-3-week-old-newhall-baby/

not much of a description other than what the baby was wearing .....

and parents walked into the station to make the report....?

looking forward to updates...

Obviously this infant is missing by the hands of someone else. There's no way a 3 week old baby can climb out of a crib (presumably), and open up a door or window. Something isn't right. →(Obviously I have a knack of stating the obvious. It makes me feel smart. ;) )

video included comment by officer saying ''we cannot say more right now''

first thing LE had to do was to visit the house --- parents showed up at station---begs the question did they have phones stolen or were they visiting ?

Spooky to think is this in any similar to Liza dela Cruz of Long Beach? same age when she was abducted

ouch. not what i wanted to read.

Obviously someone came in and took this baby - or someone already there did something. It does seem odd to go into the PD to report your baby missing instead of just calling 911. Doesn't it?

:( In the time it took me to post that question the update came through. Found where? Clearly SOMEONE did this, since 3 week old babies don't just walk away on their own.

Both parents went to police station? Neither stayed home, in case someone made contact at the house about the baby? I know the days of landlines are over, but still...you would think one would have wanted ro be there.

According to the embedded NBC video the baby was wearing a Sesame Street diaper and a pink and blue beanie. :cry:

:scared: for this tiny little one! I hope she is at least being kept warm, and fed by whoever has her right now! Trying to keep all of the sinister thoughts at bay. And yes, this does sound way too much like Eliza DeLaCruz's case. Please, don't let this case have a similar outcome!

:please:

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously someone came in and took this baby - or someone already there did something. It does seem odd to go into the PD to report your baby missing instead of just calling 911. Doesn't it?

yes!!! Most of us would be screaming so loud -- no phone would be required moo

parents are at police station where LE wants to speak with them and they have been there all night with a friend according to your video link....

very sad news RIP little one

According to the video, the parents didn't call 911 - they went straight to the Sheriff's Station in Valencia.

:confused:

No victim blaming here. Maybe they were panicked. :dunno:

Regardless, this is the worst possible outcome. Only three weeks old! Now a Forever Angel. :tears: RIP BabyGirl

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead in Newhall

A three-week-old infant was reported missing from Newhall by its parents, sheriff's deputies said. Melissa Etezadi reports for Today in LA on Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015. (Published Saturday, Jan 24, 2015)

A missing three-week-old baby girl's body was found Saturday morning after search-and-rescue crews scoured a Southern California city for the infant overnight, officials said.
The parents reported her missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday night at 9:35 p.m., according to a Los Angele County Sheriff's spokeswoman.

Deputies responded to the 21300 block of Alder Drive in the Santa Clarita city of Newhall after the parents walked into the sheriff's office to report the disappearance.
The baby was found Sunday morning at around 8 a.m. No other information about the baby or the nature of the disappearance was immediately available.

I do think it is odd they drove 10 min to the station. Wouldnt the search start faster if they called 911?

The parents walked in to the sheriff's office to report their 3-wk old baby missing? They didn't call 911? WTH?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back