1120 users online (237 members and 883 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OH - Jade Humble, 22, Cincinnati, 5 December 2014

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Humble has either blonde or strawberry blonde hair and she frequents Northside.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...mble/21818165/

Probably not connected however...

Something was happening with Jade in June of 2014 but can't figure out what...hugs & prayers were sent to Jade thru her mom's FB page.

FWIW.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

i went to high school with this girl, didn't know her well though. heroin is a big problem in the area that i'm from, and has ended a lot of lives prematurely-- i can only hope it didn't happen in Jade's case. i hope she's found safe.

http://www.local12.com/news/features...00.shtml?wap=0

Holy cats. I know it's basically no better than facebook hearsay, but I hope it's not true. Parts of Northside certainly are rough, but I didn't think they were that bad. (I used to go there to eat tacos, it's got a gentrifying and very eclectic/hipster scene in the main street area)

Interesting tidbit about Winton Woods in the original Local 12 interview here: http://www.local12.com/news/features...16.shtml?wap=0

It's rumors from her friend, but supposedly she tried to rip off a drug dealer. The shallow grave rumor seems ridiculous (December in Cincinnati, someone's digging a grave in the cold, yeah right -- first snow was in November so I know the ground was cold and tough, if not frozen) but her being in Winton Woods isn't out of the realm of possibility, and the police interview makes it seem like they don't want to look until someone comes forward with actual information. I don't get it. Winton Woods is not far from Northside and probably the first place that someone dealing in northside would think of when they think of hiding a body...

...In Northside the talk is dark. Rumors have Jade being killed for ripping off a drug dealer.

"I think she's dead," said friend Heather Kidd. "I heard she is in a shallow grave by the school. I also heard she was buried in Winton Woods," Kidd said.

Police heard the rumors too but can't track them back to the source. Some of Jade’s acquaintances won’t talk to police.
    Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/features...lp-24416.shtml

[video at link]

http://www.local12.com/news/features...le-77800.shtml

Police say they are getting tips about a young woman who has vanished and those are opening up new avenues in the Investigation...

The 22-year old Kings High School graduate was last seen in early December and her mother told us she's heard stories that Jade was killed and dumped in a shallow grave.

How awful to hear.

Read Jade had drug problems-wouldn't stay with a drug rehab she went to. Liked Heroin. Am very afraid she owed some drug dealer-didn't pay up-and she was disposed of quickly. The drug world and lords are ruthless-and have means of making someone disappear fast. This is so sad.
    Catwoman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast