Found Safe UT - Sydney, 15, & Danielle Wolferts, 14, Orem, July 2014

sleuthinginca

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1422211454741.jpg

MISSING: NON-CUSTODIAL PARENTAL ABDUCTION: Sydney “Syd” and Danielle “Dani” Wolferts are sisters who have been missing since July 9, 2014 from Orem, Utah. Syd is 15 years old with Light Brown hair, hazel eyes and is 5’4” tall and weighs approximately 120 lbs. Dani is 14*years old with Dirty Blonde hair, Green/Blue eyes and is 5’3” tall and weighs approximately 115 lbs.*
Circumstances: The 4th District Court, Utah awarded custody to the girls’ father. The girls went to visit their non-custodial mother from May 30, 2014 – July 10, 2014 mother in Utah. The girls were never returned to the custodial father.

If you have seen either of these girls, please contact Orem City Police Department - Det. Sgt. Fredrickson at (801) 229-7082 or Topeka Police Department – Detective Detective Stultz-Lindsey at (785) 368-9415 or Private Investigator Allen Robins at (801) 864-8897 or WE HELP THE MISSING -TIP LINE (866) 660- 4025.*

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Missing-Wolferts-Sisters/900951606600558

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1237004/2

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1237004

The Dr. Phil episode held many signs to me that what I felt early on was correct. The girls absolutely show signs of coaching in my opinion. Also, the court documents are very telling. Abuse allegations go WAY back, but has never proven true. Has actually shown to be coached before. So sad!

It's very difficult to judge what's going on based on a video here and an allegation there. Some people are very stiff and uncomfortable on camera, knowing there's an audience. And the girls may have to read because they have a hard time saying what they feel. More information about the divorce might be helpful but, even then, it's he said/she said. I could never keep my kids from their dad because he's a great father. But if he were abusive and there was no other way, I would hide them. What I wouldn't do is use them to punish him. I hope that's not what this mother is doing.

You know your life is in complete shambles when you're depending on the Dr. Phil show to spring surprise videos on you from your own kids.

I think the whole family needs to be in a shrink's office.....indefinitely.

59fe66934535e93cca6b27f2af9b65ac.jpg

New flyer.

I don't know the facts of either side to say whether or not it's an embellishment or lies. I did read a court document on the blog that was pretty disturbing.

So far the sisters are still in the Juvenile Center. Dad is trying to have them taken back to Kansas. The sisters Gal is doing well. The oldest daughter was charged with houseimg fruad. But it seems they did it right after she filed an abuse report to the police. The case is difficult. I never knew you could be ordered to not testify, call witnesses or cross examine because you are in half default for paying legal fees.

A blog and a video generally have an agenda and need an audience. Court documents need neither.

A blog and a video generally have an agenda and need an audience. Court documents need neither.

The dad has a blog, the oldest daughter does that has many court documents and there are other blogs about the case. I tried to order some documents, but Utah isn't like Michigan where you can click and order. I wish it was.

The dad is dodging being served. This is very telling. He is in fear. I hope Dr. Phil feels horrible for how he treated her on the show. I would run and hide my babies too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back