Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou: LambChop!

:bow:
:grouphug:

:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to think today is the last day we will see Geff, but I just don't see Willmott spending any less than 2-3 days trying to get her points across about *advertiser censored*, abuse, etc. You know, her typical re-direct that just rehashes direct.

I would love to think today is the last day we will see Geff, but I just don't see Willmott spending any less than 2-3 days trying to get her points across about *advertiser censored*, abuse, etc. You know, her typical re-direct that just rehashes direct.

I'm hoping the extended court day is because Geff has other obligations & needs to be finished. (I don't think JSS grew a pair of balls & told them to move faster. Extended was only for Monday AFAIK.) Willmott needs to limit her objections to Juan and complete her re-direct in a timely fashion. But I won't hold my breath.

Morning everyone! How many of us are getting ready for snow?

Thoughts to start the day....

The jury will hear nothing about Flores's tragedy in court. Will the defense try to take advantage of it somehow or will they show some class for a change and ignore it and proceed normally? The cynic in me says they'll use it as a delay excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if they hand an envelope to Juan and say it's a letter from JA expressing her 'deepest sympathy' - offered with 'humble sincerity' of course - and ask him to pass it to Flores.

Geff spent the last 3 days practicing for PTSD exam questions to start the day. Will Juan change directions for an hour or two to throw him off?

Were portions of Jodi's letter shown to the jury the other day or were they just read? AZL said anything you write down has an implied copyright, so I wonder if Geff should have refused to answer any questions about it.

Speaking of the letter, here is another take on it from the other side.

I copied and pasted Jodi’s letter to the family. It is so touching, maybe that is because I trust Jodi and believe she was as truthful as she cared to be without hurting the family.
I had to correct a little here and there because whoever typed it from the handwritten version made a couple of errors (maybe I am wrong, but it didn’t read well and Jodi is very proficient at writing)
I have some thoughts about what she explains happened and the connection between what we on [this site] suspect to be true, but I dare not write them here. And that is not because I am personally afraid of repercussions, but that I am afraid to ‘lite candles’ for the prosecution.

Just one more way they botched her defense in the guilt phase.

Gunshot in face first + Stab wounds in back + Slit throat ≠ Self-defense
That's what you do when your defending yourself....you also drag the victim to a shower stall and rinse them off before fleeing the scene. You have to look at it in context.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Well, I certainly wasn't trying to punk anyone. My comment after the link was "colored/clickable" too, why I do not know. So, Margaret, mea culpa.

Well it sure woke me up LOL It's 1:32am here & I needed something to keep me alert. Don't want to miss any of Juan.

Just one more way they botched her defense in the guilt phase.

Gunshot in face first + Stab wounds in back + Slit throat ≠ Self-defense

So true. The gunshot first theory does not fit with the crime scene.

Chris Hughes and our Katie offered some hope and thoughts of how to cope during these dark days during a three hour interview they gave with Tricia. I transcribed what they said to the best of my ability,through my tears. My old log in email info I lost, thus my new name, ZoeyW. ( Alexander Family Fan ) Chris was calling us to forgive and trust. It changed my life . It is a long interview, but well worth the listen. I want to thank Tricia for giving him the time to tell everything that HLN snippets could never.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...day-on-True-Crime-Radio&p=9374471#post9374471

10881687_759520254124119_8943740252800577553_n.png
Tricia asked Chris. If Travis were here, what do you think he would say to this group of people?
Chris Huhes: "Travis would preach a sermon,
You are a divine child of God
Greatness is in you
Your past does not have to equal your future

What Travis wanted to do
(Chris is crying)
He wanted to share God, JESUS, and personal development

If you are happy, awesome!
If you are not, you do not have to live like that anymore
you can tear up the pieces of the paper of your life tear it up into little pieces and write it all over again

be better today than you were yesterday

Travis would tell you, my life was a MESS, and I pulled myself up.... with the help of God.
Tricia, for your listeners, there may be somebody like Travis, or like me, we did not have anything, not even the money to go to college, but you know what he
lifted himself up
You can live any life of your choosing, it is your choice and ONLY YOUR CHOICE

If Travis were here he would lift you all up in Christ right now
That was Travis
Travis was good as Gold.

We all have an obligation to forgive, I am going to ask everybody that is listening to not allow Jodi to have any power in your life.
Regardless of the verdict, if we do not forgive she will have power in our life. I refuse to give that to her. We have to forgive.
I am unsure if I have the scripture quote perfectly, but it says
I the Lord I will forgive, it is given to you to forgive ALL people.
I will forgive and I will be liberated, completely, from this tragedy in my life. We cannot hold the grudge and keep the darkness in our life, that does not hurt the other person,it only hurts us. Allow the light of forgiveness to penetrate your heart."

Tricia "Thank you Chris. Travis has taught so many people. Your words are from his heart. Thank you for sharing with us"

Here is Tricia's interview http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Good morning, y'all~ A nice fresh start to the week, watching Mr. Martinez pound more nails in the vicious murderer's coffin.

Thoughts to start the day....

The jury will hear nothing about Flores's tragedy in court. Will the defense try to take advantage of it somehow or will they show some class for a change and ignore it and proceed normally? The cynic in me says they'll use it as a delay excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if they hand an envelope to Juan and say it's a letter from JA expressing her 'deepest sympathy' - offered with 'humble sincerity' of course - and ask him to pass it to Flores.

Geff spent the last 3 days practicing for PTSD exam questions to start the day. Will Juan change directions for an hour or two to throw him off?

Were portions of Jodi's letter shown to the jury the other day or were they just read? AZL said anything you write down has an implied copyright, so I wonder if Geff should have refused to answer any questions about it.

Speaking of the letter, here is another take on it from the other side.

BBM

I look for "the other side", in character, to blame all the world's tragedies and sins on TA. They're gonna dance with the fella whut brung 'em.

As far as their contention that JA is a "proficient" writer, and just to "cordially" cover the "niceties" without "de-edifying" her "contemporaneous" with her sentencing, (ahem) unnecessarily wordy is not the same as "proficient".

Arias Mitigating Factors

Arias has no prior criminal history.
Arias was 27 years old when she killed Travis Alexander.
Arias is remorseful for killing Alexander.
Arias suffered physical and emotional abuse as a child.
Arias suffered physical and emotional abuse during her relationship with Travis Alexander.
The abusive nature of the relationship caused Arias to suffer extreme emotional stress at the time she killed Alexander.
Arias has been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Arias has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Arias’s psychological make-up impaired her ability to cope with the tumultuous relationship she had with Travis Alexander.

Juan has destroyed 3,5,6,7 & 9. Today I'm praying that Juan destroys #4 by playing #1 mom's tape to the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog