705 users online (81 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

Thought a place for people to post their condolences for the Flores family on the loss of their beloved son, Antonio (15), who died from a zip line accident, would be good.

I'm sure there are many who want to convey their deepest sorrow for this lead Detective, a stalwart supporter of obtaining justice for Travis Alexander's murder.

Such a sad, sad time. My heart aches for him & his family.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    When a woman loses a husband she is called a widow, when a man loses his wife he is called a widower, what do we call a parent who loses a child? There is no such word for this tragedy because the word is too awful to speak.

Whoever said the above was right! We cannot speak the word that describes a parent who loses a child. It is too sad, too heart-wrenching, and too unfair.

Our heartfelt condolences to Detective Flores and his family on the tragic death of their son. It is my understanding that it was a zip line accident at a Boy Scout camp.

Although mainstream media doesn't seem to have the story as of yet I trust Cathy @courtchatter.com. Cathy is reporting on the story.

Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Oh no how awful! I am so sorry to hear this happened, what a heartbreaking tragedy.

RIP Antonio and my thoughts are with the Flores family as they deal with the tragic loss of their beloved son...
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Melbourne, Australia
    I am so sorry Detective Flores. Love to you and your family.

Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

God please send Detective Flores and his family your blessings at this dreadful time, so sad so sorry for them.

I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. My heartfelt sympathies to the Flores family.

God bless the Flores family and give them comfort on the loss of Antonio.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

Hope4More is offline Proud member of the Society for Civil Discourse
    I know there are no words that will ever comfort you about the loss of your son. My deepest sympathy to you and to your family. You will all be in my prayers.
    Warning label: In addition to facts and research, consumers of my posts may be exposed to opinions, hypotheses, inferences, hypothetical scenarios, speculation, I don't knows, IIRC's, IMO's, views others might not agree with, responses to views I don't agree with, incorrect assumptions, misremembered anythings, and an interest in trials and law that is decidedly driven by intellectual curiosity rather than emotion. Consume at your own risk.

Here is song Detective Flores' daughter Angela wrote for Travis' family

Now sadly, a song is needed for her own brother

For Steve, Corinna and Angela Flores

Last edited by ZoeyW; 01-26-2015 at 09:44 AM.

San Fransokyo, CA

Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

I wish to join my fellow WSers in sending my deepest condolences to the Flores Family over the loss of Antonio.

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask you to please surround Detective Flores and his family in Your grace and love during this most difficult time. Give them strength, and allow them to find peace and healing as they process their grief and pain. May they one day know how much support they have from across the nation, and around the world.

Rest In Peace, Antonio...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

SE Michigan
    My heart is with the Flores family. I cannot begin to imagine the depth of loss of a child. May you be surrounded with loving support.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

This one hurts a lot, because in one sense, it feels as if we "know" Detective Flores. This just breaks my heart for him and his family. No words, other than I send them my heartfelt sympathy and prayers for comfort at an unbearable time.
    Love you, Littlest Little!

The Swamp
    RIP Antonio. God Bless the Flores family.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

So sorry for the loss of your son. Praying for your family xo
    All of my posts are MOO

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast