Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

Madeleine74

Knower of Things
Reaction score
Thought a place for people to post their condolences for the Flores family on the loss of their beloved son, Antonio (15), who died from a zip line accident, would be good.

I'm sure there are many who want to convey their deepest sorrow for this lead Detective, a stalwart supporter of obtaining justice for Travis Alexander's murder.

Such a sad, sad time. My heart aches for him & his family.

When a woman loses a husband she is called a widow, when a man loses his wife he is called a widower, what do we call a parent who loses a child? There is no such word for this tragedy because the word is too awful to speak.

Whoever said the above was right! We cannot speak the word that describes a parent who loses a child. It is too sad, too heart-wrenching, and too unfair.

Our heartfelt condolences to Detective Flores and his family on the tragic death of their son. It is my understanding that it was a zip line accident at a Boy Scout camp.

Although mainstream media doesn't seem to have the story as of yet I trust Cathy @courtchatter.com. Cathy is reporting on the story.

https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/559448652435841024

Oh no how awful! I am so sorry to hear this happened, what a heartbreaking tragedy.

RIP Antonio and my thoughts are with the Flores family as they deal with the tragic loss of their beloved son...:tears:

I am so sorry Detective Flores. Love to you and your family.

Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

God please send Detective Flores and his family your blessings at this dreadful time, so sad so sorry for them.

I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. My heartfelt sympathies to the Flores family.

God bless the Flores family and give them comfort on the loss of Antonio.

I know there are no words that will ever comfort you about the loss of your son. My deepest sympathy to you and to your family. You will all be in my prayers.

I wish to join my fellow WSers in sending my deepest condolences to the Flores Family over the loss of Antonio.

:rose:

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask you to please surround Detective Flores and his family in Your grace and love during this most difficult time. Give them strength, and allow them to find peace and healing as they process their grief and pain. May they one day know how much support they have from across the nation, and around the world.

Rest In Peace, Antonio... :heart:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart is with the Flores family. I cannot begin to imagine the depth of loss of a child. May you be surrounded with loving support.

This one hurts a lot, because in one sense, it feels as if we "know" Detective Flores. This just breaks my heart for him and his family. No words, other than I send them my heartfelt sympathy and prayers for comfort at an unbearable time.

RIP Antonio. God Bless the Flores family.

So sorry for the loss of your son. Praying for your family xo

May God surround the Flores Family with His Grace and Love while giving them the strength to carry on in the most difficult time a Parent could imagine. Knowing Antonio is in God's embrace is small comfort right now, but comfort nonetheless. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you :praying:

May God grant you strenght for what lies ahead. My deepest sympathy for the loss you have endured.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this terrible time. I cannot imagine the pain your family is going through following this loss but I will continue to pray that you will be comforted by God's love.

Annette

My deepest prayers to the Flores family, sorry for this tragic loss.

Prayers of strength, peace and healing for you and your family. There just are no words, but you will be in many prayers I am sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back