1155 users online (262 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Frederick 'Little Joe' Boehm, 23, Marshall, 25 Jan 2001

Frederick Joseph “Little Joe” Boehm was 23 when he disappeared on January 25, 2001. He was ready for bed when he received a phone call between 11 p.m. and midnight that drew him out of the house he shared with roommate Coley Briggs and his girlfriend. “He got the phone call, got in his boots and jeans and that grey shirt and camo jacket and took off walking, coming towards town from Victory (Drive) and just disappeared into thin air,” Oney said. “After that, no one wants to say what happened.”

http://www.news-journal.com/news/pol...fdc542137.html

54c5d152e3558.image.jpg

Mystery Monday: Disappearance of Fredrick Joseph Boehm

Chief Jesus "Eddie" Campa and the Marshall Police Department are seeking the community's assistance to help solve one of Marshall's long standing missing person's cases. MPD is seeking any information related to the current location of Fredrick Joseph Boehm, who was last seen January 2001. Boehm is also known by family and friends as "Little Joe".
    Sister seeks answers after Marshall man missing 14 years

Fifteen years later, ETX woman still searching for missing brother

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/31309041/f...issing-brother

For Jolene Oney, not a single day goes by that she doesn't think of her little brother.

"Whenever I see somebody walking on the side of the road, I have to take a double look to make sure it's not Little Joe," she said.

"I don't care who did what to him... because God's got their number," she said. "I just need Lil Joe, so that I can continue my life."