TX TX - Frederick 'Little Joe' Boehm, 23, Marshall, 25 Jan 2001

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Frederick Joseph “Little Joe” Boehm was 23 when he disappeared on January 25, 2001. He was ready for bed when he received a phone call between 11 p.m. and midnight that drew him out of the house he shared with roommate Coley Briggs and his girlfriend. “He got the phone call, got in his boots and jeans and that grey shirt and camo jacket and took off walking, coming towards town from Victory (Drive) and just disappeared into thin air,” Oney said. “After that, no one wants to say what happened.”

http://www.news-journal.com/news/po...cle_7edf88ca-2a2a-50c4-924f-131fdc542137.html

54c5d152e3558.image.jpg

Fifteen years later, ETX woman still searching for missing brother

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/31309041/fifteen-years-later-etx-woman-still-searching-for-missing-brother

For Jolene Oney, not a single day goes by that she doesn't think of her little brother.

"Whenever I see somebody walking on the side of the road, I have to take a double look to make sure it's not Little Joe," she said.

"I don't care who did what to him... because God's got their number," she said. "I just need Lil Joe, so that I can continue my life."

upload_2021-1-24_5-0-23.pngupload_2021-1-24_5-12-4.jpeg
“I have wanted to leave Marshall for years, for my entire life. But I can’t because I’m tied to here. Little Joe has me tied to here,” Oney said.

For 20 years now Oney has been searching every face on the highway, looking in the eyes of every homeless person she sees, searching for a glimpse of her brother.

Last year, Oney even went on a podcast about missing people, titled “Unfound” to discuss Boehm’s case. The episode can be found online for free, and is No. 205.

“In the beginning, I trusted the police, I thought that they would be able to find my brother. But now, after I have been ignored, and treated so disrespectfully, I don’t trust them to do it anymore,” Oney said.

“He’s curious,” Oney said. “He wanted to know how everything operated. And that sometimes, led him to be a bit accident prone.”

“He was one of those people who would help you no matter what,” she said.

“It seemed like no one cared when he went missing because he didn’t have kids, so they all thought he just left, but he would never do that, they didn’t know him,” Oney said. “He deserves to be found just like everyone else.”

Anyone with information on Boehm’s disappearance should contact crimestoppers at 903-935-4575 or contact Oney’s family directly through the information on their flyers. bbm
upload_2021-1-24_5-7-20.jpegWoman still seeks answers after brother is missing for 20 years
upload_2021-1-24_5-8-5.jpeg

Fredrick Joseph Boehm
  • boehm_fredrick2.jpg
    boehm_fredrick4.jpg
    boehm_fredrick5.jpg
    boehm_fredrick6.jpg
  • boehm_fredrick_tattoo.jpg
Boehm, circa 2001; Boehm's Confederate Flag tattoo
  • Missing Since 01/25/2001
  • Missing From Marshall, Texas
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 04/29/1977 (43)
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0, 130 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A green Real Tree camouflage jacket, a gray shirt, blue jeans and boots.
  • Medical Conditions Boehm is required to take antidepressants to control severe anger, he did not have his prescription with him at the time of his 2001 disappearance. He was involved with drugs at the time of his disappearance. He was also experiencing blackouts from unknown causes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Boehm may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. He has a tattoo of a Confederate flag on a staff on his left upper arm at the shoulder; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. Boehm has a scar in the middle of his forehead at the hairline. His nickname is Little Joe.
Details of Disappearance

Boehm was last seen in Marshall, Texas between 11:00 p.m. and midnight on January 25, 2001. He was received a phone call which apparently upset him. He left on foot afterwards, walking down Victory Drive towards town. His friend's girlfriend was sitting on the porch at the time and Boehm told her not to wait up for him and that he would see her in the morning. Boehm was carrying a five-shot .357 Magnum revolver at the time of his disappearance. He has never been heard from again.

Boehm was temporarily living with his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend at the time he went missing, because his truck was broken and he didn't have transport to work. He had planned to look after his friend's dog while his friend was out of town. The friend was scheduled to leave town the day after Boehm disappeared. It is uncharacteristic of Boehm to leave without warning.

Investigators believe Boehm's disappearance may be drug-related; foul play is suspected in his case. Some authorities theorized that he was murdered as a result of a drug debt, but Boehm left thousands of dollars behind in his bank account when he vanished. His disappearance remains unsolved.

Link - Fredrick Joseph Boehm – The Charley Project

This John Doe has an undescribed tattoo on the right arm, much like this man. He was found 2 months later in the same state but the weight is different and no mention of the scar on the head and this man was found close to the Mexican border. Still something to think about as the tattoo is a near perfect match.

Doe:
Frederick for comparison:

This John Doe has an undescribed tattoo on the right arm, much like this man. He was found 2 months later in the same state but the weight is different and no mention of the scar on the head and this man was found close to the Mexican border. Still something to think about as the tattoo is a near perfect match.

Doe:
Frederick for comparison:
It's quite interesting about the tattoo as it can really match, it's really worth submitting this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back