I'm sorry...my husband is an idiot...

dbmthur

Reaction score
My husband didn't realize that this is a serious message board and thought it would be funny to come on here and offer my "services" for hire...I am truely sorry for any problems this may have caused.

1roflmao.gif

dbmthur said:
My husband didn't realize that this is a serious message board and thought it would be funny to come on here and offer my "services" for hire...I am truely sorry for any problems this may have caused.

Most of us understand idiot hubbies. I deleted one from the Laci forum - I don't see any others? Make him step away from the keyboard ;)

dbmthur said:

:D Oh darn, I missed it.

I am sorry ..........that I missed that post LOLOLOL

For some reason my post showed up twice...
So I am editting the repeat

quote, "I'm sorry...my husband is an idot... "

What is an idot? :waitasec:
Bumping for all the idiot husbands out there...

apparently I am the "idot" around here...I can't spell...lol...IDIOT! :doh: :rolleyes: :)

OK, let's be the jury. I think an appropriate sentence would be that he has to serve at least 15 hrs. on the missing children's threads. What do you think?
(Without being able to post).

Casshew said:
It was 'web detective services' :laugh: (for $2.00 an hour rofl!! )

We might take him up on that with the next big case... :laugh: Husbands are so much fun, aren't they?

mysteriew said:
OK, let's be the jury. I think an appropriate sentence would be that he has to serve at least 15 hrs. on the missing children's threads. What do you think?

Great idea!

SewingDeb said:
We might take him up on that with the next big case... :laugh: Husbands are so much fun, aren't they?
lol...I'm not real good at sleuthing...better at reading...maybe an idea or two at best :woohoo: lol

mysteriew said:
That's a great idea though I doubt he'd last 2 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back