Jeffery Jones get community service for failing to Register

justis

Reaction score
There was a report a few years ago about an actor Jeffrey Jones. He was charged with one felony count of employing a minor for purposes of taking sexually explicit photos and a misdemeanor count of possessing child *advertiser censored* and released on $20,000 bail. In July 2003, after pleading no contest He was placed on a sex offender register, given five years probation and ordered to undergo counselling. The misdemeanour charge of possession or control of child *advertiser censored* was dropped.

I wonder why he didnt go to jail. Any Joe Shmoe would go to jail in a heart beat. Is it another case of celebrity injustice?

If I am not mistaken, he and PeeWee Herman were pals... something to do with Peewee's collection of photos of young kids.

Just for comparison, my son is a RSO. He has to check in with his Parole Officer weekly and must register weekly as a RSO as he's a transient. He has no job nor no home. He's also black. He's cognitively challenged and has had some trouble figuring out the system. He has a number of disturbing habits and tics as he has no insurance for his anti-psychotic medication. We have 9 more years of this before the only requirement will be registration. Right now he's in therapy but we're unsure if he understands much of it.

I can't tell you the number of times this 22 year old has served 20-30 days in the county jail or the work center due to problems with his registering. There are no services which help the mentally challenged sex offenders get jobs or find places to live. NONE in our area. It ticks me off more than a little that this man is so cavalier about his registration. A bit of a double standard here for celebrities, maybe?

If I am not mistaken, he and PeeWee Herman were pals... something to do with Peewee's collection of photos of young kids.

Wait! Him and PeeWee and PeeWee's "antique collection of child erotica phots" are all connected?

So, Ferris Bueller guy got busted, but PeeWee never got busted for the photographs, right?

I didn't know the connection, Mercy.

I have never ever viewed Bill Cosby the same since that information came up and was nicely squashed.

Jeffrey Jones actually took photos of a minor child that were sexually explicit IIRC. So he couldnt claim it was an antique art collection. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back