GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5
Thread 6
Thread 7
Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11
Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14
Thread 15
Thread 16
Thread 17
Thread 18
Thread 19
Thread 20
Thread 21
Thread 22
Thread 23
Thread 24
Thread 25
Thread 26
Thread 27
Thread 28
Thread 29
Thread 30 Bond hearing begins Here
Thread 31
Thread 32
Thread 33
Thread 34
Thread 35

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

Mod Note

Hi all, you need to continue to link when posting as fact, here is the Media Thread again for reference:

Media Thread

Both Imamaze and I have tried to keep this up to date for you.

Friendly reminder's:

Sleuthing is limited to what has been in MSM, the affidavits and warrants.

Sleuthing family members, friends, GF's is off limits.

Please leave arguments at the door and agree to disagree in a constructive manner.

If you have a problem with a post please alert rather than respond. If a post is removed yours will be removed if quoted.

Thank you,

Coldpizza

Here's the deal guys on HF as some of you have concerns.

LE said HF was at the hotel. HF said he lost his phone. LE has not contradicted HF regarding his phone.

You can discuss the drugs and what has been said in MSM.

You can speculate about the phone calls and texts from EA's phone to HF the night Christina disappeared.

He has not been named a POI, so accusing him of being involved in her disappearance is not okay.

If something changes we will revisit.

In my theory, EA did not intentionally harm Christina. Once he did, he was scrambling to get rid of her and try to keep up normal appearances. I don't think there was a smell in his car like he thought there was. Just like you see on old crime shows, after murdering someone, the guilty party keeps washing their hands to get blood off. The blood is imaginary. It was already washed off but no matter how hard they scrub, they can still feel it on their hands.

I think it was that way for EA. He knew he had an injured/deceased person in his car. He was going to clean it and keep cleaning it, hoping it would pass inspection by the police. It could never be clean enough. MOO.

In my theory, EA did not intentionally harm Christina. Once he did, he was scrambling to get rid of her and try to keep up normal appearances. I don't think there was a smell in his car like he thought there was. Just like you see on old crime shows, after murdering someone, the guilty party keeps washing their hands to get blood off. The blood is imaginary. It was already washed off but no matter how hard they scrub, they can still feel it on their hands.

I think it was that way for EA. He knew he had an injured/deceased person in his car. He was going to clean it and keep cleaning it, hoping it would pass inspection by the police. It could never be clean enough. MOO.

That's exactly how I see it. Like Lady Macbeth:

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!&#8212;One; two: why, then
'tis time to do't.&#8212;Hell is murky.&#8212;Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier and
afeard? What neetime fear who knows it, when none can call our
pow'r to accompt?&#8212;Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?

Macbeth Act 5, scene 1, 26&#8211;40

Although Lady Macbeth's murder was coldly premeditated, and I believe EA acted impulsively. In any case. I think he knew he needed to thoroughly clean the car, and he probably had some idea of the sensitivity of trained dogs' noses. Most people have seen some crime shows and have an inkling of modern forensics, even if it's a bit exaggerated. I think his thorough and immediate cleaning job took some time.

Greenpalm, so sorry you got a tick while searching. I hope you were able to remove it quickly. They make my skin crawl.

Hmmm. I wonder if EA would have hidden Christina in close proximity to an old ex-bf's address. He seems devious enough to think that way, IMO. Just a thought that popped into my head while catching up with all of you.

We need to find Christina. Enrique will never talk. I'm so frustrated with this case. So much chaos. So few answers. Where is Christina???

Does anyone know if Bethany Lakes Park or Bethany Ridge Park or Mustang Creek have been cleared by searchers? I keep going back to the Find Christina map and those are the areas I keep going back to.

i don't know they area at all so maybe someone local would know better, but if it was me i would be looking out on lucas rd. east of they area where he lives once you get to the first bridge over the creek it get pretty rural pretty fast. There is fireworks stand and you could look down daytona rd and snider rd and definitely check highland park and bratonia park and all around that general area.

Man when you look at all the area all around the lake and north of the lake and considering (hate to say this) by this time you're looking for a skeleton it truely truely is a needle in a haystack. Not at all suprising she hasn't been found.

HF has a pre trial conference today at 4pm.

Can this be discussed on here? Or is there another thread? I read somewhere that this was a very quick turnaround for a pre-trial conference. Anyone know the how and why of that (if that's true)? I'm glad to say I don't know court proceedings about these things, lol.
Side note to greenpalm and others who have done so much research on maps, etc., my hat's off to you, warms my heart to see such giving people on here!

i don't know they area at all so maybe someone local would know better, but if it was me i would be looking out on lucas rd. east of they area where he lives once you get to the first bridge over the creek it get pretty rural pretty fast. There is fireworks stand and you could look down daytona rd and snider rd and definitely check highland park and bratonia park and all around that general area.

Man when you look at all the area all around the lake and north of the lake and considering (hate to say this) by this time you're looking for a skeleton it truely truely is a needle in a haystack. Not at all suprising she hasn't been found.

Lucas & Lake Lavon area are exactly like what you describe LeSinge. There's lots of abandoned farms/large private land spreads with old wooden shack buildings, old barns and rusty old stables. There are some new neighborhoods popping up but even those new residential homes are sitting on 1-2++ acre lots so not much foot traffic happening within that whole area like Plano & Allen. Some roads that you can drive on around there are dirt or unsaved gravel roads. It's a very rural area with new housing here and there.

Another problem with that area is there's not curb to curb store fronts or many large big box stores that would have 24/7 surveillance. You deff couldn't track him through the town via business video surveillance like you could closer to SAL. There is probably no place that has 24/7 security guards, and sneaking around between 4am-10am on a Saturday morning may be easier than we'd expect.

Why did he pick that particular gas station in front of Kroger? Does anyone know? My thinking is; if he stopped at that particular gas station to clean his car, he may have been in a big hurry to get it cleaned very soon after he dumped her. He may have dumped her close by, either in Cottonwood Creek close to that warehouse area, or in the wooded areas along Mustang Creek under cover of darkness.

I am familiar with the Lucas and Lavon areas; my parents live in an unincorporated section of Lavon. However, at the end of August/beginning of September, it was still fairly hot here. I am guessing he may have been in a hurry before decomp started to set in, especially if she was in the trunk.

I apologize if I sound morbid; I have a specialization in Forensics and tend to look at these things realistically. I can read about Forensic Entomology while eating lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie