01-28-2015, 06:17 PM #1
Toddler falls in 8ft grease vat outside a Denny's
The Scharenbroch family in Wisconsin went out for a meal at their local Denny's restaurant, and ended up in the hospital with their toddler after he went through a green cover in the parking lot, into an 8 feet deep pile of waste grease.
The toddler's father, Dan Scharenbrock, managed to pull his son from the grease pit and hospital checks showed he was okay, aside from cuts and bruises.
The city of Grand Chute, Wisconsin, where it happened, says making sure the grease pit is secure is the responsibility of the restaurant.
Video at link:
http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/nationa...al_twitter_sfpWe 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance
Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
01-28-2015, 11:46 PM #2
Wow. Glad he is going to be okay. Glad it was not hot grease in the vat, which is what I first thought.
I didn't know restaurants have grease pits beneath the parking lot. From now on, I will look where I step when I go out to eat."Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
- Henry David Thoreau
01-30-2015, 06:49 PM #3"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
- John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany
Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.
By peeples in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:17 AM
By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on ChildrenReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:18 PM
By peeples in forum News that makes you smile!Replies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2011, 12:25 PM
By Taximom in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2007, 02:38 AM