MI MI - Yusuf Wilson, 17, Eastpointe, 1 Oct 1999

ConcreteKayak

Reaction score
Missing Since: Oct 1, 1999 Missing From: Eastpointe, MI
DOB: Nov 26, 1981 Age at Time: 17 Age Now: 33
Sex: Male Race: Black
Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'11" Weight: 150 lbs
He was last seen leaving a friend's house after being dropped off on October 1, 1999, and has not been heard from since. Yusuf has a tattoo of "YB" on his left arm, a dog bite scar on his leg, and his nose and ear is pierced. His nickname is YB.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/3967dmmi.html

Is Yusuf Wilson the unidentified young man from New Jersey (Doe Network #426UMNJ)?
The age & height are spot on, the dates are completely plausible, etc but I came to this possibility when viewing the closeup of the original & retouched photos of the tattoo of the um.

http://www.njsp.org/miss/ui_hudson_u440000783.html

Yusuf has a tattoo of “YB” “written” on his left forearm. If you look at the original photo of the um’s tattoo, there looks to be a glare or light spot in the top center of the “J”- A spot where there could possibly be a notch. If there is a notch then it wouldn’t be a J at all, but a letter Y, matching the description of the Yusuf’s tat.The quality of the tattoo is poor & appears that some of the ink was faded, it seems possible that it was misinterpreted in NJ. I tried to research more, but there is little available information on either case.

Its a very distinct tattoo, none the less. Could very possibly be a 'Y'. Perhaps the OP could get in touch with the relevant parties?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I kind of see what you are saying about the "notch" but I think it's just glare. When I blow up the photo, I can see a faint line indicating the top of the "J".

What an interesting find, though. I wonder what Yusuf's tattoo looked like? Was it in bubble letters?!

Sadly, I cannot find ANY description other than that he has "YB" "written"/tattooed on his arm, no photos, nada. It's really disheartening how little is available on some of these cases. I'm glad you were able to blow up the photo & see a line, I couldn't enlarge the picture and still retain any kind of quality in the image (I am technologically challenged). I want to see others opinions before taking this up with either relevant party.

I kind of see what you are saying about the "notch" but I think it's just glare. When I blow up the photo, I can see a faint line indicating the top of the "J".

What an interesting find, though. I wonder what Yusuf's tattoo looked like? Was it in bubble letters?!
Its a very distinct tattoo, none the less. Could very possibly be a 'Y'. Perhaps the OP could get in touch with the relevant parties?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a Y, Yusuf was a very sweet person, he was very talented an he loved music , He talked with a accent , and could sing very well, and rap he was very poetic, I always look to see if any update post for him, I loved him so much, They never really look for him , they just ruled him as a runaway smh , I was his fiance at the time , NOONE never ask me anything,

Last edited:
It is a Y, Yusuf was a very sweet person, he was very talented an he loved music , He talked with a accent , and could sing very well, and rap he was very poetic, I always look to see if any update post for him, I loved him so much, They never really look for him , they just ruled him as a runaway smh , I was his fiance at the time , NOONE never ask me anything,

I’m so sorry for your loss. What do you think happened to Yusuf?

So sorry for all this, just from his photos, he seems so nice. Very sorry

Welcome Sassy1 very sorry for your loss, must have been a struggle for you since his being tagged a runaway resulted in no real searches at the time. Anything you want to share will be welcomed.
Don't give up !

Welcome Sassy1 very sorry for your loss, must have been a struggle for you since his being tagged a runaway resulted in no real searches at the time. Anything you want to share will be welcomed.
Don't give up !
Don't give up !
I tried several times to contact someone on the case but noone ever contacts me back, That Tattoo is definitely his, I remember it,

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back