1159 users online (286 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NC - Breanna Danielle Hoyle, 15, Lincoln County, 22 of January 2015

Breanna Danielle Hoyle was reported missing on January 22, 2015 by her guardian. Hoyle is described as 5'3" and 115 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Hoyle was last seen at Lincolnton High School at noon on April 9, 2014. Hoyle was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and black boots. Possible runaway.

6572713_G.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/story/27974328/p...ce-last-spring

9 months to report someone missing? Who is the Guardian? What about her friends?

Could she have been in foster care, and moved a lot? Was the guardian getting checks for her?

Prayers beautiful girl.

Quote Originally Posted by razzledazzle View Post
    9 months to report someone missing? Who is the Guardian? What about her friends?

Could she have been in foster care, and moved a lot? Was the guardian getting checks for her?

Prayers beautiful girl.
    AHH, yeah, Houston, I think we have a problem here...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...l#.VMqH9uk5AaI

Is she a habitual runaway? This article from April '14 is stating she was found then and returned home safely. Perhaps she has run away more than once, and this time is missing TOO long? Just thinking out loud..my prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/Breanna.Hoyle

OK here's her Facebook page (notice it is under "BDJONES") ... same young lady tho as her missing picture is on this Facebook page. Her status is "Married" on the FB??? Interesting...I am really confused now.

what is going on?

Odd. If that is her FB, I think she's alive and well, and making no attempt to hide?

I'm with azure, based on the activity on her FB (if that is indeed her & it sure looks like it) she seems to be alive and well. It's also very troubling & confusing that it's January of 2015 and they're reporting she hasn't been seen since April 2014. Ummm, if I one of my children (or someone that was in my custody) disappeared I sure as heck wouldn't wait 9 months before saying something. If she has indeed been missing that long, why didn't the school report it when she didn't show up for several days? If she isn't actually missing (see above regarding FB activity) why report her missing? I don't even know if I'm making any sense right now.
    Mrs. A
    ^^^The above is MOO unless otherwise stated^^^

so possible under age marriage? What is the legal age in NC?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Unless she has gone missing recently, and the article dated today is a misprint.... which very well may be the case...

Just my opinion alert!! ... My guess would be that the Guardian allowed her to leave at some point, but has continued to receive Special Assistance checks from the state for her. If so, and the guardian cant produce the child... Fraud!

I just hope she is safe.

Sometimes teens put "married" as their status when they're just dating. Don't know if that's the case here or not, just throwing that out there.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

nice find sallye818!
    i went ahead & just called LE with that FB info

the guy she is pictured with most recently has the first name Brian and last initial F---friends list in Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Breanna Danielle Hoyle was reported missing on January 22, 2015 by her guardian. Hoyle is described as 5'3" and 115 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Hoyle was last seen at Lincolnton High School at noon on April 9, 2014. Hoyle was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and black boots. Possible runaway.

6572713_G.jpg
    From the above linked article...

Police are looking for a missing 15-year-old girl they say was reported missing last week in Lincoln County. She first went missing in spring of 2014, and police say she's taken off again.

Breanna Danielle Hoyle was reported missing on January 22 by her guardian.
    http://www.wbtv.com/story/27974328/p...ce-last-spring[/QUOTE]

It clearly states that she returned from running away in April 2014 (also confirmed with an article posted up thread). It also states that she has "taken off again" which means to me that she took off around January 22, 2015.

Her FB is active (as everyone has mentioned) and her last post was on 1/26/15 which is after she was reported missing. I wonder why she ran again? Maybe she's on the outs with her new boyfriend? Did she go to her mother's home?

Last time she was reported missing she was gone two days (4/9/14 - 4/11/14). It's been eight days this time. Where is she?
    Last edited by MamaJoJo; 01-30-2015 at 01:58 PM.

yes, Mamajojo, I was simply wondering if she runs away often or stays at a friend's (or boyfriend's) and is "house-hopping" so no one can really find her. Or is she with someone dangerous? Or did she really run away and get married? Lots of unanswered questions, as usual in a case LE labels as runaway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast