MO MO - Frank Hogan disappeared 1926

I found a Frank H. Hogan gravesite; age is pretty close. No details, though.

Brock Candy was founded in 1906 and just recently closed.

Interesting wording: "....for information leading to the apprehension of" sounds like we might have, say, embezzlement of company funds or something similar going on. OR NOT, certainly -- "Dignified and distinguished looking" doesn't much connote a thief, nor does the amnesia detail.

Also very interesting that Brock was sold to Brach's, the candy firm which would, fifty years after the incident of the man in the OP, have an infamous disappearance of its own: that of Chicago candy heiress Helen Voorhees Brach, an incident that still has no real ending.

Interesting wording: "....for information leading to the apprehension of" sounds like we might have, say, embezzlement of company funds or something similar going on. OR NOT, certainly -- "Dignified and distinguished looking" doesn't much connote a thief, nor does the amnesia detail.

Also very interesting that Brock was sold to Brach's, the candy firm which would, fifty years after the incident of the man in the OP, have an infamous disappearance of its own: that of Chicago candy heiress Helen Voorhees Brach, an incident that still has no real ending.

I'm thinking the same. I'm still looking for him; I wonder if this is a draft card for Frank H Hogan: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-25103-25785-62?cc=1968530

Registered in MO, birth date sounds about right. Most interesting is the scar on his left cheek.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back