1366 users online (258 members and 1108 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - 3 month old infant abducted by non-custodial father (Palmdale) 30 January 2014

“Abduction Alert, 3-Month Old Infant, #LASD Palmdale Station” from LASD - Palmdale Station, Los Angeles County Sheriff : Nixle

http://nixle.com/alert/5346685/

I wasn't able to copy and paste the details from the #LASD nixle alert I am posting the screen grabs instead. I originally heard about this case via this text alert:

KFIAM640: Alert out for man who kidnapped his 3-month-old from Palmdale. May be driving blue 2004 Honda Element, WA license plate AFD 9769. www.kfiam640.com

There is a Facebook post on the KGW (Banning, CA) Facebook page as well:

https://m.facebook.com/KGWTV8/posts/10205412198165050

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Oh NOOOOO. Not another tiny infant baby girl? This is getting to be too much.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

CA - 3 month old infant abducted by non-custodial father (Palmdale) 30Jan14

Transcribing this into the thread:

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Palmdale Station deputies are request the public's assistance in locating the whereabouts of a 28-year-old male Black adult who abducted a 3-month-old infant from the 800 block of East Palmdale Boulevard, Palmdale.
    On Friday, January 30, 2015, at approximately 11:41 in the morning, the suspect, Jerome Ellsworth Young, punched his girlfriend, the victim, causing a black eye. She ran into a check cashing business to escape from him, leaving her 3-month-old infant in the car. The suspect drove away with the child (He is the father, no custody order). The victim claims the suspect has a black semi-automatic pistol, and repeatedly forced her to commit sex acts as recently as yesterday. Suspect fled north and was reportedly in Bakersfield at 5:57 PM.
    Suspect's vehicle is described as a blue 2004 Honda Element with a broken driver's side tail light and damage to the driver's door.

The vehicle has a Washington State license plate of AFD 9769. Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Palmdale Station at (661) 272-2400. If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), or texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or by using the website
    http://lacrimestoppers.org

http://nixle.com/alert/5346685/

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

No photo of the suspect yet, that I can find.

Hoping this baby is found alive. There have been so many of these cases recently.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

I didn't even want to look here.

It never ends, child after child.

When will this STOP???
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I ran a search on KFI after receiving the text alert and couldn't find anything. The nixle page is still up and active. Usually they pull the page if the situation has been resolved (same with the Facebook post on the Banning radio station).

Banning is closer to Bakersfield.

I'm so worried for this child! The suspect is armed AND dangerous.

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

The infant was wearing a onesie with cherries on it at the time of the abduction. There were no pictures of the child readily available.
    Heartbreaking. PLEASE be alright little one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    No photo of the suspect yet, that I can find.

Hoping this baby is found alive. There have been so many of these cases recently.
    I haven't found a picture of the suspect, but here is a description

Young is a 28-year-old black male, around 6 feet 4 inches tall and 200 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black jacket and blue jeans. Baby Ashley is 3 months old, of mixed race, with straight brown hair. She was last seen wearing a onesie with red cherries and pink pants, according to the alert.
    He's a large man.

FATHER ON THE RUN AFTER KIDNAPPING 3-MONTH-OLD BABY IN PALMDALE

PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies were searching Friday for a 3-month-old baby who was kidnapped by her father in Palmdale. The 28-year-old man does not have custody of the infant and is considered armed and dangerous.

http://abc7.com/news/father-on-the-r...lmdale/498678/

Father Abducts 3-Month-Old Girl

The incident was reported before noon in the 800 block of East Palmdale Boulevard.

Police are searching for a Honda Element in connection with the abduction of a 3-month-old girl taken by her father in Palmdale on Jan. 30, 2015.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...290410161.html

CA - 3 month old infant abducted by non-custodial father (Palmdale) 30 Januar...

FOUND SAFE!!!

(snip)

Updated at 6:49 AM PST on Saturday, Jan 31, 2015
    A baby abducted by her father in Los Angeles was located unharmed in Bakersfield Saturday morning, authorities said.

via http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...290410161.html

Now, let's hope this perp finds his way in front of a ASAP! Because he should face justice for what he did!

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Thank goodness!!!!
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I love to see pages with under 20 posts and the abducted child is found safe!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    FOUND SAFE!!!

(snip)

Updated at 6:49 AM PST on Saturday, Jan 31, 2015
    A baby abducted by her father in Los Angeles was located unharmed in Bakersfield Saturday morning, authorities said.

via http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...290410161.html

Now, let's hope this perp finds his way in front of a ASAP! Because he should face justice for what he did!

I am so glad the baby is safe!!!
    These posts are In My Opinion only!