MI MI - Mary Allen Mischley, 56, Alpena, 22 January 2015

MIHeadlines

Reaction score
Mary Carol Allen was reported to be missing on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015.

According to the Michigan State Police, Mary Allen was last seen on January 22nd, 2015 around 6:30 p.m. at her home on Avery Street in Alpena.

MSP states that Allen is in need of medication and is considered endangered.

Further information concerning this case can be found here: http://www.miheadlines.com/2015/01/26/alpena-police-searching-missing-56-yr-old-woman/

and here: http://www.miheadlines.com/2015/01/31/authorities-suspend-search-missing-alpena-woman/

Mary-Carol-Allen.jpg

http://www.miheadlines.com/2015/01/31/authorities-suspend-search-missing-alpena-woman/

Authorities suspend search for Missing Alpena Woman

Authorities have conducted an extensive search using a Michigan State Police helicopter, K-9 tracking dogs, the Alpena Sheriff Department Search and Rescue Team, volunteers from the Alpena area and automated robo calling to targeted households. Those efforts have not paid off.

This woman is missing in my area. Police have suspended their search for her. I cannot believe they have just stopped looking for her. Not much information was given out to begin with. There have been no public searches organized that I know of and it seems that they have just given up, but will respond to leads. So disappointed in the coverage of this locally. Just a few articles with her photo in our local media, several days ago.
This is a small town area, and we don't have a lot of missing persons. I worry that there is an abductor or maybe even a killer loose amongst us. I can't seem to find any information out. I sure hope I never go missing in this town, as I will just be forgotten within a week or so. Unreal.

Thinking of Mary on this Easter Sunday. Never a word about her case…heartbreaking.

• allen_mary.jpg
Allen, circa 2015
  • Missing Since 01/22/2015
  • Missing From Alpena, Michigan
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 56 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'5, 130 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan winter jacket with no hood.

• Medical Conditions Allen took unspecified prescription medication at the time of her disappearance.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Allen may use the last name Mischley.

Details of Disappearance​

Allen was last seen at 6:30 p.m. on January 22, 2015, when her brother dropped her off at her home on Avery Street in Alpena, Michigan. She has never been heard from again. She is considered to be endangered, but few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Alpena Police Department 989-354-1800

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 22, 2021; casefile added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back