1068 users online (222 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Alexis Deas, 14, Chesterfield County, 30 January 2015

Amber Alert: Missing 14-year-old girl in Chesterfield Co.
    CHESTER CO., S.C. ó Amber alert issued for a missing 14-year-old girl in Chesterfield County. Deputies say her stepfather took her yesterday. Deputies say Donnell Melton took his stepdaughter from her middle school yesterday in Jefferson, using a fake dental appointment as an excuse.

Chesterfield deputies said they do have reason to believe the teen may be in danger.
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...rfield-/nj2T8/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

AMBER Alert Issued For Missing Chesterfield Teen
    http://www.wspa.com/story/27991803/a...sterfield-teen
    CHESTERFIELD, SC -

The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing 14-year-old from Chesterfield County.

SLED says that 14-year-old Alexis Ann Deas left with 43-year-old Harland Donnell Melton. Deas was last known to be at New Heights Middle School in Jefferson, South Carolina. She is a white female, approximately 5'2" and weighs 125 pounds. She has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a blue jacket with "Aeropostale" on the sleeve and blue jeans.

Melton is a white male, approximately 5'10" and weighs 150 pounds. He has short hair with a full beard and green eyes. It is unknown what he was wearing.

The are believed to be traveling in a black 1999 Nissan Maxima with South Carolina license tax If 593. If anyone has any information about their whereabouts they are asked to contact 911 or the Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office at (843) 623-6838.
    6592796_G.jpg

The stepfather, Harlan Donnell Melton's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/harlan.melton.3?

Alexis' FB page. https://www.facebook.com/alexis.deas.5?

Strange stuff on his page. He disappeared for a few days in 2013. Married his wife in 2012.

I wonder why LE thinks that Alexis is in danger. I hope she's safe and home soon!

I have one good guess about why this young lady is endangered. When did we start raising perpetual boys instead of men?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Uh oh....smh.
    Investigators confirmed Melton checked Alexis out of school between 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Friday. Deputies were later told by a classmate that Alexis and Melton planned to run away together, possibly to Texas. The sheriff confirmed it’s believed the two have been involved in a romantic relationship and left with the intent of being together. “A 14-year-old girl doesn’t have the capacity to make that type of decision,” said Brooks. “We need to bring this young girl home.”

“We need you home,” said Rebekah Newell, Alexis’ aunt. “You’re not in trouble. We want you safe. Donnell, please do the right thing.”
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...rfield-/nj2T8/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I was going to add that he goes by his middle name, Donnell, as in the quote above.

I'm traveling from SC to Mobile, AL. Heard this on the radio EBS about the time we reached Atlanta. We just stopped for the night and I saw the AA on the net. I've been a tad vigilant looking at vehicles but if they left yesterday, they are way ahead of me.

Missing: ALEXIS DEAS (SC)

ALEXIS DEAS, Age Now: 14, Missing: 01/30/2015. Missing From JEFFERSON, SC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office (South Carolina) 1-843-623-6838.

More...

This guy is a pig. :-(

I think she'll be recovered safely, I really do. I just hope it's quickly!
    Last edited by mrsobrien; 01-31-2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: crazy typos

"Deputies were later told by a classmate that Alexis and Melton planned to run away together, possibly to Texas. “We don’t know why Texas,” said Sheriff Jay Brooks. “The classmate said Alexis had her backpack stuffed like she was planning on going away.” The sheriff confirmed the family believes the two may have started an inappropriate relationship and left with the intent of being together. “A 14-year-old girl doesn’t have the capacity to make that type of decision,” said Brooks. “We need to bring this young girl home.” The Sheriff added he has no concrete proof or evidence Alexis has been sexually assaulted by Melton or that they in fact engaged in a sexual relationship." http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...rfield-/nj2T8/

Marries the mom in 2012 (according to both their FB pages - his https://www.facebook.com/harlan.melton.3) , then starts a "relationship" with the step-daughter? UGH!!! My heart goes out to her mom right now. I can't even imagine what she's thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    "Deputies were later told by a classmate that Alexis and Melton planned to run away together, possibly to Texas. “We don’t know why Texas,” said Sheriff Jay Brooks. “The classmate said Alexis had her backpack stuffed like she was planning on going away.” The sheriff confirmed the family believes the two may have started an inappropriate relationship and left with the intent of being together. “A 14-year-old girl doesn’t have the capacity to make that type of decision,” said Brooks. “We need to bring this young girl home.” The Sheriff added he has no concrete proof or evidence Alexis has been sexually assaulted by Melton or that they in fact engaged in a sexual relationship." http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...rfield-/nj2T8/

Marries the mom in 2012 (according to both their FB pages - his https://www.facebook.com/harlan.melton.3) , then starts a "relationship" with the step-daughter? UGH!!! My heart goes out to her mom right now. I can't even imagine what she's thinking.
    This type of thing is so common that I swear...if i ever divorce or am widowed, I will not cohabitate with another adult until my kids are grown. No way. Anyone else thinking of Lolita?

I find the adults today, both male and female, who are attracted to teenagers disturbing. I don't even know how you can look at a 14-year-old girl and not see a kid.

This guy needs a castration with a pair of rusty nails.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast