GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's breathing, according to CNN. [video=cnn;entertainment/2015/01/31/bobby-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/entertainment/whitney-houston-daughter-unresponsive/index.html[/video]

She is like a little lost lamb. She really needs some help. I hope this brings her some. :candle:

"Roswell police say Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in her home Saturday morning.​

Police responded to her house around 10:25 a.m.

Her husband and a friend said they found her in the bathtub and started CPR.

Police took over life-saving measures until rescue crews arrived.

Brown was taken to North Fulton Hospital.

Police are investigating.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/loca...-unresponsive-roswell-ho/nj2Wy/#__federated=1

I feel so bad for this child. With what was described by her father about the Drug use and abuse in that home and then the death of her mother, If someone does not step in and get to her, She is going to be the next loss for this family.

IT is so sad to read this .

I just saw this. My first thought was, just like her mother. Very Very Sad. :( I hope she gets some help.

oh, no. I hope she fully recovers and that she overcomes her struggles.

What I'm hearing here in Atlanta is that she is breathing on a respirator, not on her own.

Can't link to the website, but it is a local blogger with a rich list of local contacts.

I'm guessing they're waiting for family.....

FYI I believe Nick would be the one to inherit Whitney's fortune, since Bobbi Kristina was her sole heir(ess).

Well, that inheritance issue does bring up some questions. Kind of 'lucky' that Nick happened to be with a friend when he found her.

What I'm hearing here in Atlanta is that she is breathing on a respirator, not on her own.

Can't link to the website, but it is a local blogger with a rich list of local contacts.

I'm guessing they're waiting for family.....

FYI I believe Nick would be the one to inherit Whitney's fortune, since Bobbi Kristina was her sole heir(ess).

That is horrible. And sad.

I'll bet the "friend" doesn't feel too lucky......

(***sound of toilets flushing all over the north Metro area***)

I have no doubt with her history that this was self-harm, whether intentional or accidental.

One has to wonder how long she went without oxygen before being discovered. Severe and irreversible brain damage is an awful but distinct possibility here.

Not a huge fan of her Dad, but I do have compassion for him right now.

**** if the social media reports are valid:

Its likely true she is on a ventilator. She was probably already dead/near dead when found and perhaps the CPR may have stimulated a faint heart beat. These cases are a true tragedy because there is a fate worse than death, and that would be if they revived her with permanent and disabling brain injury/death, (Jahi McMath, Terri Schiavo, prayers for preston(photo of little baby) on Facebook).

Well you don't do CPR if someone is breathing or their heart is working.

I hope this is not as serious as it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member