1271 users online (234 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Colton Wilson, 19, Leadville, 29 Jan 2015

Colton Shane Wilson

Missing Person Report
    The Lake County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of Colton Shane Wilson (DOB 02/21/1995). He is a student at Colorado Mountain College, Leadville Campus and was last seen on security camera, leaving his dorm at 1:00pm on January 29, 2015. He was wearing plaid pajama pants and loafers. His vehicle is still parked at the dorms. He has not returned to the dorms and has not been seen since.
    https://www.facebook.com/LeadvilleToday?fref=photo
    http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...sing/22679305/
    Last edited by los2188; 02-01-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hopefully he was just visiting some friends and will show up soon.

I hope they find him alive. He's been gone since Thursday. Does anyone know if it's snowing in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourcat View Post
    I hope they find him alive. He's been gone since Thursday. Does anyone know if it's snowing in that area?
    Not sure about GS, but we got pounded in the Denver/'Boulder area last night. 7 inches.

I wonder if he would often go out in his pajama pants in the afternoon. I was surprised when my daughter told me that she and her friends went to Sunday brunch in the college cafeteria in pjs. I hope he was wearing more than just pants and shoes.

Young people going out in PJs is pretty common here as well. I'm seen them at Wally World but I've also seen them at the mall and restaurants as well. I tried it once when I needed to run to the corner store but didn't get further than my car. I just couldn't do it, guess I'm too old. lol

I tried looking for updates about Colton but can't find anything at all. Nothing from his parents or his friends. I'm just praying that he comes home safe.

Found his facebook, looks like he was struggling a bit I hope they find him safe and sound.

https://www.facebook.com/colton.wilson.33

Associate of the family, I know Colton personally. I will update here when/if news becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey. View Post
    Associate of the family, I know Colton personally. I will update here when/if news becomes available.
    Thank you for offering to update

It appears that Colton lost a very close friend due to a tragic car accident in late November, he also was new to Colorado and missing home... He seems to have a great support system however with family/friends...I hope he is found safe and sound and just needed a break. IMHO

He does have a fantastic support system. But he's struggled in some things and fought depression. My connection to the case is I work for his father. I got to know him really well... Really nice person. It's sad for everyone involved.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    He does have a fantastic support system. But he's struggled in some things and fought depression. My connection to the case is I work for his father. I got to know him really well... Really nice person. It's sad for everyone involved.
    May I ask you...what do you think happened to him?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Maybe you could become a "verified insider" on this case since you do know them. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

The weather in Leadville, CO on Jan. 29th, 2015:

12:53 PM Temp 27.0 °F Wind Chill 13.9 °F Clear skies

http://www.wunderground.com/history/...=Colorado&MR=1
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast