773 users online (117 members and 656 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VT - Denise Hart, 25, Sudbury, 25 January 2015

Denise L. Hart

State police search for missing Connecticut woman
    Vermont State Police are searching for a Connecticut woman who visited Sudbury a week ago and has not been seen or heard from since then. State police said Denise L. Hart, 25, was last seen leaving a friend's house in the town on Jan. 25. Police said Hart usually stays in constant contact with family members while visiting Vermont. Hart has connections to Addison and Rutland counties as well as Hartford, Conn., police said. A flyer on the Vermont Missing Persons Facebook page also shows that Hart has several tattoos, but police did not include in the news release where on Hart's body these tattoos are located.
    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/s...oman/22697267/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hart as a black woman with brown eyes who stands 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 115 pounds. She also is known to have used the names "Chookie" and "Tiffany," state police said.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/s...oman/22697267/

Vermont police suspect foul play in missing person case
    SUDBURY, Vt. - Vermont police say they now suspect foul play in the disappearance of a young woman. Denise Hart, 25, was last seen leaving a friend's home in Sudbury on the evening of Jan. 25 in a borrowed car. State police now say that car was found on fire in Cornwall early Jan. 26. Wednesday, police searched a property in Sudbury in connection with the case.

And Friday, they said based on their investigation, there is strong indication of foul play.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/28107347/v...ng-person-case
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Strong indication of foul play? Scary...

Vermont police suspect foul play in case of missing woman
    Car fire linked to missing woman case
    25-year-old Denise Hart was last seen leaving a friend's home in Sudbury on January 25. However, detectives were not notified about her disappearance until January 31. Since then, they determined that Hart had been driving a 2001 Silver Pontiac Grand AM that she had borrowed from an acquaintance and that she reportedly left in this vehicle on the night of January 25. During the investigation, authorities learned that car was found burning at the Cornwall Covered Bridge fishing access, located on Swamp Road in the town of Cornwall. This took place after Hart had left the home.

Police also searched a property in Sudbury this week but have not said if they found anything.
    http://www.wcvb.com/news/vermont-pol...woman/31272056

This is my neck of the woods, I drive by where her car was found at least two days a week. Given the details and knowing the dynamics of the region, I am quite sure this will involve the distribution of heroin in some way.

Investigators are now interested in speaking with anyone that traveled near Swamp Road in Cornwall between midnight and 2 a.m. Jan. 26.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/s...oman/23388669/

Vt. police continue search for missing woman in Sudbury
    NEW HAVEN, Vt. - Investigators are still trying to figure out what happened to a Connecticut mom who vanished in Vermont late last month. The Vermont State Police say they have six to seven detectives actively investigating Denise Hart's disappearance. The 25-year-old woman was last seen Jan. 25 at a home in Sudbury. A day later her car turned up engulfed in flames at the Cornwall Swamp fishing access, but Hart was nowhere to be found.

"It's not fair for me to sit here and wondering whether my child is dead or alive," said Dedre Robinson, Hart's mom.

Robinson wants to know what happened to her daughter during her latest visit to Vermont.

Maj. Glenn Hall says Hart has friends in the Green Mountains and for the last few years would make regular trips from Hartford, Connecticut, to Rutland and Addison counties.

"I have her 3-year-old son. He needs justice. I need justice. I need to know where's my daughter," said Robinson.

Robinson worries her grandson will never see his mom again.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/28152956/v...man-in-sudbury

http://www.addisonindependent.com/20...play-suspected

No new information. There is very little local buzz, everyone assumes it involves drugs in some way.

I like to go to one little gas station where a lot of old vermonters gather around the coffee counter and I have heard them guessing she might be found in the swamp in the spring due to the location of the car. Swamp road is pretty creepy, I literally always think that it would be a great place to hide a body whenever I drive down it.

Police search Otter Creek for missing woman

CORNWALL, Vt. - Dive teams are searching a partially frozen Otter Creek in Cornwall looking for the body of a missing woman. Denise Hart, 25, was last seen Jan. 25 leaving a friend's home in Sudbury. The next day, the car she was driving was found on fire. Police suspect foul play, but are still calling this a missing person case.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/28260332/p...-missing-woman

Looks like they are searching the river right where her car was found. Her car was found right in that little lot where their vehicles and truck are parked in these pictures.

edit to say: I guess I should have read the article before just posting based on the pictures, it states that is indeed where they are searching.

Police search Otter Creek for missing woman
    SUDBURY – Authorities are searching the icy Otter Creek in Cornwall for the body of a missing Connecticut woman. Twenty-five-year-old Denise Hart was last seen leaving a friend’s home in Sudbury in a borrowed car on the evening of Jan. 25.

Police say the car was found burning the following morning at the Cornwall Bridge fishing access in Cornwall.

Hart was reported missing on Jan. 31. Police suspect foul play.
    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/s...oman/24396537/

"Not knowing is killing me," Dedre Robinson told The Huffington Post. "I just want my daughter home. I need her and her 3-year-old son needs her. We're incomplete without her."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6819178.html

Denise Hart Missing: Foul Play Suspected In College Student's Disappearance

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6819178.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast