Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is a court day. Please continue to post the court tweets and discuss them here.

:gathering:

'Morning all, welcome to Monday. :)

I'll post Pitts and Chopper20-lady tweets today, you can tussle over the others. ;)

Where is everyone? Court this morning (11:30 EST)? 9:30 MT ?

Good morning! Just contemplating how things will go today.

I'm here-wondering what the Defense will try to do with the Bishop...should be interesting.

Enjoyed a Jodi free 4 days, but am ready to get back at it! (ok, I didn't really go Jodi free....I watched her interviews again. Cold cold cold.)

:pillowfight2: Ready for the fight against JA today and more Justice for Travis

Whoops. Didn't make it out the door in time...

Replying to Curious about Hogan's book...I don't recommend purchasing it. I've posted about most of the little tidbits that were new-- to me, anyway. There wasn't much there we hadn't heard before and dissected a thousand different ways. What I liked least was how she wove JA's testimony into her chronological narrative, which meant she used JA's word at face value. Ugh.

We were discussing JW's adeptness at questioning in a previous thread. Another one just struck me that I had forgotten about. I love sequences like this. (I made this one up, but you've seen it before.)
JW to her witness: Did you notice that the thing in this picture is the same as the thing in that picture?
Juan: Objection. Leading.
JW: Oh! Okay. Did you notice anything about the thing in this picture?
Witness: Uh, yeah. It's the same as the thing in that picture.

Whoops. Didn't make it out the door in time...

Replying to Curious about Hogan's book...I don't recommend purchasing it. I've posted about most of the little tidbits that were new to me, anyway. There wasn't much there we hadn't heard before and dissected a thousand different ways. What I liked least was how she wove JA's testimony into her chronological narrative, which meant she took JA's word at face value. Ugh.

But I had

Thank you for saving me, LOL. I was just about to put the book on hold at the library.

I'm here-wondering what the Defense will try to do with the Bishop...should be interesting.

It pretty much sounds like the Bishop closed the door on Travis being in the house while Wit#1 was there visiting his girlfriend since the Bishop testified that no other males would be permitted to stay there while the girlfriend was living there. jmo

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

It's going to be an interesting day today!

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets, but will call out for help when I need to leave ... and Thank You !

:drumroll: Let's get this show on the road !

:please: Justice for Travis !!!

O/T
Muniz trial
This a.m.
The defense rests. The judge must now finish drafting the charge, which includes the final instructions to the jury.
She did not take the stand.

'Morning all, welcome to Monday. :)

I'll post Pitts and Chopper20-lady tweets today, you can tussle over the others. ;)

You are fassssssssssssssst to be first poster!

winner-sign.jpg

http://myfrugaladventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/winner-sign.jpg

It pretty much sounds like the Bishop closed the door on Travis being in the house while Wit#1 was there visiting his girlfriend since the Bishop testified that no other males would be permitted to stay there while the girlfriend was living there. jmo

Exactly-that's why I'm anxious to see what the defense can come up with to try to refute his testimony..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27