PA PA - Roxann Deihl, 14, Stroudsburg, 5 July 1975

Redux

Reaction score
Only thing so far is a facebook page for her. Her brother originally posted about Roxann on the White Haven Beth Doe facebook page, and then subsequently someone started a f/b page for Roxann. Her brother is working on getting her into Namus.

Original post on Beth Doe's f/b page: https://www.facebook.com/carboncoun...5120646019224/335889389942348/?type=1&theater

Help find Roxann Deihl f/b page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-missing-Roxann-Deihl/1549923785286513

Height: 5'4" - 5'6"
Weight: 90-100 lbs, thin build
Brown / Auburn hair
Brown eyes

resize.png

It looks like DNA will be taken from the family soon, I hope they get some answers.

Someone said on the facebook page that she was on her way to a concert in the park, no one knows if she ever made it there, the police just keep telling the family that she would come home, they treated it as a runaway case. So sad for the many missing person cases like that back then.

Someone said on the facebook page that she was on her way to a concert in the park, no one knows if she ever made it there, the police just keep telling the family that she would come home, they treated it as a runaway case. So sad for the many missing person cases like that back then.

Wow. How heartbreaking and frustrating for a family to have it treated as a runaway case.

I just went and looked at the post on facebook and it says she was supposed to be meeting up with friends, but her family doesn't even know if Roxann made it to the concert. So that begs the question, did her family not know who these friends were or weren't they able to get in touch with the friends after Roxann went missing?

Wow, that was quick!

From the above:

Roxann was last heard of going to meet friends at the Saylorsburg Pavillion on July 1975 to attend a music band that was suppose to play there.When she disappeared.She also would have gone to Stroudsburg Pa to meet up with friends there afterwords.

Just wanted to quote that since it gives the actual name of the pavilion she went to. I wish there was a description of what she was last seen wearing.

Woohoo! I can't even believe it!

I wonder where she's been all this time! I am in shock.

Missing almost 40 years and no contact with her family. Hard to believe it happens, but I guess this is proof!

I am so glad her brother found her.

Missing almost 40 years and no contact with her family. Hard to believe it happens, but I guess this is proof!

I am so glad her brother found her.

It's very hard to believe that she was missing for close to four decades with no contact. I doubt this will happen but I would be very curious to find out more on how this was done.

Happy for her brother and the rest of the family!

She was suggested for Walker County Jane Doe. Someone posted about the FB page; saying she was found. I sent Amy Dobbs an email to let her know; she's already been working to contact the Investigating agency to verify her status. Once she hears back from them she will update her case.

There doesn't seem to be much clarification on the FB page. :(

This whole thing seems incredible. She is missing for 40 years, her brother puts her on a face book page and she shows up a month later?

Help find missing Roxann Deihl FB page has 800+ likes. Not sure what happened exactly

Help find missing Roxann Deihl - March 16 at 2:13pm · there is a reply by her daughter offering to give DNA but it doesn't say how she was found. Her daughter also posted a photo of her

Yes my sister has been FOUND !!! Thanks to everyone helping me put it out there in Facebook Land we have found her.She is ALIVE and doing well.And that is what matters the most to me !! I Love my sister and I'm sure she knows this now.And we have never giving up Hope in finding her.

Post by her brother - Charles posted on‎ Help find missing Roxann Deihl March 17 at 11:57pm ·

PLEASE READ & SHARE --- I need everyone to know if it wasn't for Lesha ( Grateful Doe ) in helping put Roxanns Facebook page together and her determination in getting it done with me,We would have probably never found my sister.My post that I had put on my Timeline would have just been another post to some people and wouldn't have went any farther.She seen my post and Cared enough to reach out to me and offer her help with finding my sister and her knowledge of how to put a page together.And for that I will ALWAYS hold her Dear to me and she is my Guardian Angle sent to me to guide me.She is a Special part of my Family now.And she will always hold the upmost Respect & Honor that she deserves from me & my Family ! I Thank her from the Deepest part of my Soul.You ARE the Best !!

Amazing, after 4 decades she has been found alive. That's incredible. Welcome home roxann.

Looking at the recent photo of her in the comment linked in Roselvr's last post, aside from a little weight gain - the age progression by CarlK looks perfect.

Way to go to everyone that had a part in this joyful reunion.

It seems her name has been removed from The Doe Network and the Charley Project, but NOT on NamUs and several other sites that still list her as missing. I admit I'm puzzled...:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back