GUILTY TX - Couple & 5yo son brutally slain in their Houston home, 27 Jan 2015

Snoods

Reaction score
Houston police said the family of three was found dead in the apartment. Sources tell KPRC 2 News that all three had been beaten to death. It's not clear how long they had been dead.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry.

The victims have been identified as Israel Ahimbisibwe, vicar of Redeemer Episcopal Church in Houston; his wife, Dorcus; and their 5-year-old son, Israel Ahimbisibwe Jr., according to the Episcopal Diocese of Texas.

The Ahimbisibwes were parents to two older children as well, according to church members -- both boys. One attends private school in California. The other graduated from Memorial High School last year.

The area they live in is a pretty nice area. Lots of expensive houses around there. No signs of forced entry.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hpd-3-bodies-found-inside-apartment-in-west-houston/31048444

Israel Ahimbisibwe, from link above. I also could swear I heard the news reporter that was live in front of the apartment say one of the sons is in the army. So that would probably be the one that just graduated from Memorial High School, since the other son is in private school in California.

2f09m37.jpg

Gosh, that's awful. At first I was thinking there must have been more than one person, because it would be hard for one person to beat two adults to death without there being a lot of noise. But I guess one person with a baseball bat or other instrument could do it if the adults were in bed asleep when attached.

I bet you're right, it sure would seem that whoever did it probably caught them unaware while they were asleep. And bludgeoning a little five-year-old to death? Poor little guy. Sounds personal.

This article says LE has yet to speak with the couple's son who just graduated high school and was about to enter the marines on Friday. Jeez I hate to go there but what can I say, I'm jaded...

Police say the couple has two older sons. One son is in California at a private school. The other just graduated from Memorial High last year. He is supposed to join the Marines on Friday. Investigators have yet to talk to him before he leaves. Police are not releasing any other information at this time.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...ild-dead-in-memorial-city-apartment/22742859/

Well, well, well. I just heard on the radio driving home that the couple's older son is still missing and wanted for questioning. And that the bodies were found stacked on top of each other.

My computer is acting up so I can't post any links right now, but I will as soon as I can.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/p...tor-for-questioning-in-triple-murder/31074398

According to sources, all three had been beaten to death, and their bodies stacked on top of each other inside the apartment. Police are unsure how long they had been dead. Autopsies were being performed on the victims Tuesday.

Investigators are also trying to locate 19-year-old Issac Tiharihondi who shared the apartment with his parents and little brother.

Neighbors reported last seeing Issac on the property Friday evening. He has not been seen since.

Oh Issac, I hope it's not what I'm thinking

From Okie Granny's link:

Isaac allegedly told church members he was going to enlist in the Marine Corps, but Marine recruiters in Houston said there is no record of that ever happening.

But why the child? So there wasn't a witness? I mean...why?!!! So sad and sick.

Rhetorical questions, I know no one has these answers. I just don't understand when they kill the little ones. :(

I feel incredibly sad for the son who is away at school - he has basically lost his entire family. Terrible.

The boy was found in the bathtub, the adults in the bathroom. Last time the victims were seen alive was Jan 27. There was an ATM reciept on the table for an invalid transaction due to wrong pin entry from Jan 28. The parent's wallets were on the floor with the credit cards missing. The son had been arrested at a motel where his father's credit card was used to pay for a room.

According to court documents, an FBI agent spoke with a cab driver who stated she picked up Tiharihondi on Jan. 31 in New Orleans, Louisiana, and transported him to another location. She told investigators he had a temporary cell phone with him, and he tried to buy her cell phone from her, but she refused. That's when the investigation led to Tiharihondi in Mississippi.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/s...on-taken-into-custody-in-mississippi/31089554

I so didn't want it to be the son but it was pretty obvious it was going to be him. My guess is his parents were high achievers and expected the same from their children. The lie about joining the marines was going to be found out pretty soon as Friday was rolling around pretty quickly.

The news was interviewing some ladies from their church who said they recently had Isaac over for a lunch to wish him well, as he would be leaving for the "Marines" in a few days. They were shocked and didn't think he could be capable of this, but of course we know he certainly was capable.

He carried out the lie as long as be possibly could.

But why the child? So there wasn't a witness? I mean...why?!!! So sad and sick.

Rhetorical questions, I know no one has these answers. I just don't understand when they kill the little ones. :(

Isn't that sad? Yep, his own baby brother could finger him, he couldn't let that happen now could he? Ugh.

I so didn't want it to be the son but it was pretty obvious it was going to be him. My guess is his parents were high achievers and expected the same from their children. The lie about joining the marines was going to be found out pretty soon as Friday was rolling around pretty quickly.

The news was interviewing some ladies from their church who said they recently had Isaac over for a lunch to wish him well, as he would be leaving for the "Marines" in a few days. They were shocked and didn't think he could be capable of this, but of course we know he certainly was capable.

He carried out the lie as long as be possibly could.

Sadly, this has happened again. So many cases like this!?!

I will never understand how these things can happen within a family, ever. But I guess I have a different concept of "family".......and "family" today doesn't mean the same thing as it used to.

I just don't get it......the thought of a son taking a bat & hammer to his dad, mom and little brother just makes me ill......all for the sake of covering up a lie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back