Pregnant for 324 months

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Indonesian surgeons have delivered a 27-year-old baby from a middle-aged housewife who had carried the dead body inside her because she was too poor to have it removed, doctors said on Wednesday.

A team of 15 doctors operated for three hours on Tuesday to retrieve the 1,6kg petrified baby from the 54-year-old woman, identified as Taminah, at the Sutomo general hospital in the Java island city of Surabaya.

"This may be a world record. The woman has carried the dead but fully developed baby inside her for 27 years," said Dr Urip Murtejo.

He said the woman was otherwise healthy but had been referred to the hospital from her home of Bojenegoro, west of Surabaya, after complaining of occasional pains in her stomach.

Taminah's baby perished before birth in 1978 after it developed outside the womb. At the time, she could not afford the surgery to extract it, Murtejo said.

http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breaking_news/other_news/&articleid=246554
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=+1]http://www.mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breaking_news/other_news/&articleid=246554[/size][/font]

Puca said:
Oh come one Cassew! Give us a break here!
Sorry Ma'am, this is what I do
aniflower.gif

You would seriously think she'd have more than just a little bit of stomach pains.

?????????? Pardon my icky question.... but wouldn't the baby decay severly? Ewwwwwwwww

That's what I'm saying...how healthy could someone really be?
What a form of birth control :eek:

Hopeful what the heck happened to your avatar???

Casshew said:
Hopeful what the heck happened to your avatar???
LOL...I KNOW...I saved it and all like you said, but it doesn't wanna save the size you made it. I guess I'll have to deal with it for now. Thanks for your help
Casshew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back