707 users online (77 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

In heels

Denny's really burns her butt

A Kansas woman has filed a lawsuit seeking damages for severe burns on her rear end caused by chemicals used to clean a toilet at a Denny's Restaurant.

Kathleen Williams' suit names Denny's Corp. and Jomar Investments LLC, owner of the St. Louis-area Denny's where she was injured.

Williams claims she did not see the chemicals but felt them as soon as she sat down.

Pedro Irigonegaray, her lawyer, said that she had to be hospitalized immediately and suffered permanent injuries.

"Sadly, as a result of the chemical injury, nerves were injured that create a sensation of pain 24 hours a day," Irigonegaray told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

He said Williams has to take medication for pain and wear special underpants designed for burn victims.

LOL, you would have the appropriate "art" to go with the story!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I wonder if she will have to show "physical evidence" if they end up in court---my my just think if its a jury trial.