IL IL - Michael Marino, 14, Chicago, 1976

Needtoid

Reaction score
Michael Marino was thought to be a Gacy victim for ~30 years, until his body was exhumed from the grave and his DNA was tested. The person in the grave is still unknown, and Michael is still missing. Perhaps he is still a Gacy victim whose body was never found.

Yeah I read that too and also an article stating that the dentists from the original body are still adamant that the body is that of Michael. The whole case is just so confusing. I just hope that his mother gets the closure that she needs before it is too late.

I just looked for some updated info re: the next exhumation and when it would be done. I do not know if money is still being raised for this process or if they have to wait until it is warmer.

It's hinky she won't allow a repeat of the dna test with the University of North Texas. Those of us here at WS who follow cases know UNTCHI is a credible lab. http://www.untfsu.com/DNAInstructions.html

If she is unwilling to use an accredited lab used by jurisdictions throughout the country it is more than likely the lab she did use has something to hide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back