ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot hostage. **GRAPHIC CONTENT**

'Jordanian state TV confirmed the death and said he was killed a month ago.

The video posted online on Tuesday was distributed via a Twitter account known as a source for IS propaganda.

A relative of Lt Kasasbeh told Reuters news agency that the Jordanian armed forces had informed the family that he had been killed.

The BBC's Frank Gardner says that the video is clearly intended to shock.'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middl...ng&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

*Frank Gardner was himself shot six times by terrorists in Saudia Arabia, while reporting for the BBC.

Sick, sick, SICK!! :banghead:

Should be a game changer, maybe some governments will start taking this threat seriously. This pilot will have been considered a prisoner of war. I don't think isis will be prepared for the retaliation.

'The spokesman for the Jordanian armed forces confirmed the death of the "hero pilot" Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh and vowed revenge.

"While the military forces mourn the martyr, they emphasize his blood will not be shed in vain. Our punishment and revenge will be as huge as the loss of the Jordanians," Mamdouh al-Ameri said in a statement read on Jordanian TV.'

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISLAMIC_STATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

President Obama has also made a statement:

"It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.”

Obama, who was speaking before a White House meeting with people who wrote him letters, said the Islamic State "appears interested in only death and destruction.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-viciousness-and-barbarity-of-islamic-state/

Heartbreaking.The world really needs to get it together and shut these terrorists down.

Should be a game changer, maybe some governments will start taking this threat seriously. This pilot will have been considered a prisoner of war. I don't think isis will be prepared for the retaliation.

I hope you're right. Young people have been lured from various countries to fight a holy war, or so they've said. To fight oppression and the slaughter of innocents. But how can they view things like this and still remotely think it's holy?

And the Japanese guys? They had nothing to do with oppression or slaughter.

These people are medieval monsters and every last one should be destroyed. And anyone merely trying to join them should be imprisoned for life. Because if you're still wanting to join after seeing the things they've done, it's clear who you are.

No more trips to Turkey or wherever on the part of anyone from any western country. They use it as a gateway to Syria. Shut that down.

I don;t know. Frankly, I don't know the solutions to this madness. But the rest of the middle east needs to step up and fight back hard. Oh and why are we still friends with Saudi Arabia? They are almost just as barbaric.

Sorry. I;m rambling a bit with disjointed thoughts. Too much to process I guess.

'The spokesman for the Jordanian armed forces confirmed the death of the "hero pilot" Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh and vowed revenge.

"While the military forces mourn the martyr, they emphasize his blood will not be shed in vain. Our punishment and revenge will be as huge as the loss of the Jordanians," Mamdouh al-Ameri said in a statement read on Jordanian TV.'

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISLAMIC_STATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

President Obama has also made a statement:

"It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," Obama said. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.”

Obama, who was speaking before a White House meeting with people who wrote him letters, said the Islamic State "appears interested in only death and destruction.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-viciousness-and-barbarity-of-islamic-state/

bbm empty words

I hope you're right. Young people have been lured from various countries to fight a holy war, or so they've said. To fight oppression and the slaughter of innocents. But how can they view things like this and still remotely think it's holy?

These people are medieval monsters and every last one should be destroyed. And anyone merely trying to join them should be imprisoned for life. Because if you're still wanting to join after seeing the things they've done, it's clear who you are.

No more trips to Turkey or wherever on the part of anyone from any western country. They use it as a gateway to Syria. Shut that down.

I don;t know. Frankly, I don't know the solutions to this madness. But the rest of the middle east needs to step up and fight back hard. Oh and why are we still friends with Saudi Arabia? They are almost just as barbaric.

Sorry. I;m rambling a bit with disjointed thoughts. Too much to process I guess.

bbm Don't be sorry, I don't know what will stop them other then a really big bomb. jmo idk

I'm not sure, but I think the ISIS video released this time may have been made up of still images. After burning the victim, he was buried with a bulldozer so there is little hope of his remains ever being returned to family, I think.

Some of those still images have been posted at the link below. If you follow it, take care. Some GRAPHIC thumbnail images show at the first click. It's very hard to believe someone could do such a thing to a fellow human being, in cold blood. The murderers have killed part of themselves by doing that, if you know what I mean. A person can never be the same after such mind-numbing cruelty. They will look back in anguish one day I think....if they live long enough.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/syria

BBM:

Germany pushed through a law last month that means authorities can withdraw normal ID cards (allowing entry to Turkey) from suspected extremists. They'll be issued with special cards that don't permit entry to Turkey.

What worries me is that citizens from the rest of Europe still have free access to Germany, and it's an easy journey to Turkey from there. Especially Belgium, which has the largest number of citizens in Europe who have left to join ISIS.

Then there is the worry that if the whole of Western Europe cuts itself off from Turkey, will it give a boost to extremists there? The government has struggled to remain secular...

This is beyond any words I have at the moment!

The video is evidently undated, so if this is genuine footage of Kaseasbeh’s death, it’s not certain exactly when he was killed. The UK Daily Mail reports that furious negotiations for his release were still in progress yesterday; a major sticking point has been ISIS’ refusal to provide Jordan with proof their pilot was still alive. Jordan has threatened to begin swiftly executing ISIS prisoners if Kaseasbeh was killed.

Just heard he was killed one month ago.

I have not watched the video but It's probably graphic

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...burns-jordanian-pilot-alive-in-cage-on-video/

The video is evidently undated, so if this is genuine footage of Kaseasbeh’s death, it’s not certain exactly when he was killed. The UK Daily Mail reports that furious negotiations for his release were still in progress yesterday; a major sticking point has been ISIS’ refusal to provide Jordan with proof their pilot was still alive. Jordan has threatened to begin swiftly executing ISIS prisoners if Kaseasbeh was killed.

Just heard he was killed one month ago.

I have not watched the video but It's probably graphic

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...burns-jordanian-pilot-alive-in-cage-on-video/

bbm I thought I heard that as well, I have thought for days that he has been dead, as the others as well, probably with in days of having them. I am glad an exchange was not successful, I think that is a bad idea. I hope, hope, hope that Jordon follows through with that threat. This has to end. jmo idk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back