GA - Reward offered for dog stolen in Peach County burglary

Backwoods

Reaction score
I know this will not seem like a "big" crime to many, especially with all other sorts of terrible things in the headlines ... but I know it is a big deal to these folks and to Bedelia. Georgia folks, especially, please be on the lookout for this doggie! (Pictures at link.) She was stolen in a burglary of a home about 20 miles from me. Two other dogs apparently may have been beaten, and other items were taken, along with Bedelia in her crate.

[h=1][SUB]Reward offered for dog stolen in Peach County burglary[/SUB][/h]...FORT VALLEY -- Tabatha and Greg Hoogstad are frantic for the return of their beloved 9-year-old pit bull, Bedelia, who was stolen when their home was burglarized. ...

read more at: http://www.macon.com/2015/02/03/3565987/reward-offered-for-dog-stolen.html

bessie, thank you for your "blessing". I was afraid this might not seem important enough to post here. Bless you!

bessie, thank you for your "blessing". I was afraid this might not seem important enough to post here. Bless you!

WS is known for it's animal lovers! Thanks BW for sharing, and thank you bessie for being you.

Just one tiny bump for Bedelia and her family. (for the weekend WS readers...)

I also saw this on fb and shared it. Hope they're checking all craigslist ads and have contacted every vet and animal shelter with the description. Praying they get their family member back.

Please keep us posted Backwoods. I am also connected with a couple of volunteer transport groups in the southeast and have shared this story so while all are transporting and rescuing, everyone can keep a BOLO!

Please keep us posted Backwoods. I am also connected with a couple of volunteer transport groups in the southeast and have shared this story so while all are transporting and rescuing, everyone can keep a BOLO!

I will definitely keep ears and eyes open to any media follow-up, Ray_of_hope. Bad enough that the family was burglarized and that Bedelia was taken -- but I especially worry about what purpose/s she may have been taken for.

Good to know that you are spreading the word! Thanks!!

I almost cried when I saw this headline and for sure as I read the story -- mostly happy tears.

Beloved dog stolen in Peach County burglary reunited with owner

...Bedelia was thrown over a fence overnight Wednesday at Friends of Perry Animal Shelter...

...Though... she had a small cut on the back of a leg, weight loss and a few scratches on her nose, Bedelia received very good report from the vet, Hoogstad said Friday....

...Although the experience was harrowing, Hoogstand said it has drawn her closer to God, and for that, she is also grateful.

She said she believes the turning point in her relationship with God and for the safe return of Bedelia was when she chose to have empathy for the people who broke into her and her husband’s home and stole Bedelia.
She also placed Bedelia’s fate in God’s hands.

“I want to forgive them because it’s the right thing to do,” Hoogstad said. “I don’t want to live with hate in my heart.”...

read more at: http://www.macon.com/2015/03/06/3622384_dog-stolen-in-peach-county-burglary.html?rh=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back