1428 users online (310 members and 1118 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Not much info yet-last seen wearing a spiderman suit..I think this is Australia? Please correct if I am wrong...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...ocial-comments

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...arance/5747954

Thread #1, Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4
    Last edited by marlywings; 02-04-2015 at 07:06 AM.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...endall/?cs=257

Fri, 5.15pm: The darkness is closing in, but the searchers are not going anywhere.

Police Inspector Mick Aldridge said PolAir has returned to Sydney after extensive aerial searches.

"But we're not leaving - we'll continue all the way through the night," he said.

Inspector Aldridge said police officers, SES volunteers and concerned residents will search the area, which includes state forests, during the night and as morning begins.

We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Benaroon Drive where William went missing. So much thick forest .....
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Evening guys

Just because we're into a new month doesn't mean the rules have changed.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

Discussing/sleuthing/speculating &/or accusing William's family will not be tolerated.

Discussions about facebook/comments are not allowed either.

Make sure you all read and abide by the house rules contained in following link....

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...58#post8364858

Australia - William Tyrell, 3yrs, Kendall, NSW, 12th Sept 2014 - #5

Please continue here....

"And, then, “within one to five minutes the adults noticed that William was missing”. They looked around the house. They couldn’t find him. They became frantic. William’s father was called on a mobile phone. He raced home to help. Within 10-15 minutes, neighbours on the street were searching as well. They couldn’t find him. “Twenty to 25 minutes” after he was first noticed missing, the police were called. They *arrived within six minutes. A “full search” was initiated.

By now, a couple of dozen *locals were looking for William. Within a few hours, police with sniffer dogs arrived from Port Macquarie. The bush surrounding the house had been “contaminated” but the handlers, with their dogs, swept further out into the bush. They could pick up no scent. “If a person was out there, the dogs would have been aware of it,” Fehon explains.

By early afternoon that first day, word had spread that a little boy was missing. The community responded and by 1pm there were close to 100 people combing the bush. More came when school finished and there was another surge as folks got home from work. They searched late into the night. Nothing."

One of the neighbours said she heard William outside playing 90 minutes before he went missing, so 9am he was outside the house playing with sister. 10.25am dad runs an errand. 10.30am William is missing. 10.35am Mum then calls dad on the mobile and he rushes home. By 10.40am dad is home then 10-15 minutes later neighbours on the street were searching as well-10.55am. Police called 25 mins after William missing-10.55am. Police arrive 6 minutes later-11.01am.

I find the following 2 statements interesting:

Within a few hours (1pm!), police with sniffer dogs arrived from Port Macquarie. The bush surrounding the house had been “contaminated”

"by 1pm there were close to 100 people combing the bush."

So it seems like 100 people were combing the bush, at or before the sniffer dogs started. Obviously with good intentions, but not ideal for scent finding!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227064608526
    Last edited by Preye; 02-04-2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: italics

Quote Originally Posted by Preye View Post
    One of the neighbours said she heard William outside playing 90 minutes before he went missing, so 9am he was outside the house playing with sister. 10.25am dad runs an errand. 10.30am William is missing. 10.35am Mum then calls dad on the mobile and he rushes home. By 10.40am dad is home then 10-15 minutes later neighbours on the street were searching as well-10.55am. Police called 25 mins after William missing-10.55am. Police arrive 6 minutes later-11.01am.

I find the following 2 statements interesting:

Within a few hours (1pm!), police with sniffer dogs arrived from Port Macquarie. The bush surrounding the house had been “contaminated”

"by 1pm there were close to 100 people combing the bush."

So it seems like 100 people were combing the bush, at or before the sniffer dogs started. Obviously with good intentions, but not ideal for scent finding!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227064608526
    bbm: you raise an excellent point -- lots of people to confuse sniffer dogs for sure

what you have outlined parallels my understanding UNTIL I looked at this link posted a few hours ago. I cannot access your link (subscription required) -- what stands out for me in the following link is that there is no mention of calling the husband on his mobile ..... and the diagram indicates that the mother didn't call police until 11 a.m. --

and father's errand was only 2 KM away -- that critical piece was absent from what I have recalled in the past .....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227173646506
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    bbm: you raise an excellent point -- lots of people to confuse sniffer dogs for sure

what you have outlined parallels my understanding UNTIL I looked at this link posted a few hours ago. I cannot access your link (subscription required) -- what stands out for me in the following link is that there is no mention of calling the husband on his mobile ..... and the diagram indicates that the mother didn't call police until 11 a.m. --

and father's errand was only 2 KM away -- that critical piece was absent from what I have recalled in the past .....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227173646506
    Have edited it above with a better longer quote from the article outlining the search.
    Which one is correct then, do we have conflicting stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Preye View Post
    Have edited it above with a better longer quote from the article outlining the search.
    Which one is correct then, do we have conflicting stories?
    bbm

wondering the same thing.....the article that I linked was sure different from the majority I have seen and it also quoted neighbor....if nothing else it caused some questions for me.....seems more often than not that MSM's regurgitate the same info over and over so when I see one that is different it causes me to pause a bit and think hmmmm.....there was some info in that one that wasn't contained elsewhere like the distance of 2 KM -- which we know isn't far at all
    Just My Opinion

So conflicting article's of the time frame WT went missing. What one is right?? Guess we'll never know the truth if William turns up or we'll find out the truth if a coronal inquest is applied and results made public.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritualdreaming View Post
    So conflicting article's of the time frame WT went missing. What one is right?? Guess we'll never know the truth if William turns up or we'll find out the truth if a coronal inquest is applied and results made public.
    I find that conflicting info can be ''useful'' just to mull over other possibilities. MOO
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    I find that conflicting info can be ''useful'' just to mull over other possibilities. MOO
    So do I and that's why my theory has changed.... but we won't go there lol

Just My Opinion

bbm ha your not the only one, i think my theory has been changing almost daily.
    Well look there is just too many different avenues of investigation / possibility with some form of merit, I can think of atleast 5 that I couldnt rule out off the top of my head!

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast