980 users online (182 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Jimmy Johnson confessed to cold case slayings of 3 teens

A man already behind bars for robbery has confessed to brutally killing three teenage girls in two incidents in the Bronx more than 15 years ago, police said Friday.

Jimmy Johnson, 37, was scheduled for arraignment Monday on murder charges in the deaths of Joanna Acosta, 13, in 1988 and of cousins Michelle Ross, 17, and Sharon Sadhoo, 15, in 1990.

At the time of the slayings, Johnson was a homeless drug user who randomly targeted victims for armed robberies, police said. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...gion-apnewyork
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

From December 2006:

A Bronx man pleaded guilty yesterday to killing three teenage girls after forcing his way into their homes, tying them up and stabbing them during robberies almost two decades ago, a spokesman for the district attorney said.

The man, Jimmy Johnson, 40, avoided prosecution on the killings for more than 16 years until police detectives who re-examined the cases matched his fingerprints to partial prints left at the crime scenes...

Mr. Johnson is currently serving a prison sentence on a 1995 armed robbery conviction. He is expected to be sentenced to 30 years to life in prison next year under the plea agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    OMG! My heart dropped when I saw the title of this thread. Then I remembered my man Jimmie Johnson spelled his name different. Thanks Okie. I hope they give him natural life.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.