Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
New court thread open for today's session. Please continue posting here.

:bombshell:

Lambchop, for me the link in yesterday's thread to today's thread doesn't go to today's thread, it links back to yesterday's thread.

Yikes! I couldn't find this thread for a minute-the link on the last thread is wrong. Anyway, I'm here and raring to go...let's get this piece of garbage put away for once and for all.

I'm actually looking forward to cross-examination. Demarte will not allow anybody to manipulate and twist her words. She will be cool, calm, confident and articulate. Anyone that attempts to discredit her will end up looking like a fool. Today that honour will be bestowed upon Nurmi. :giggle:

I'm actually looking forward to cross-examination. Demarte will not allow anybody to manipulate and twist her words. She will be cool, calm, confident and articulate. Anyone that attempts to discredit her will end up looking like a fool. Today that honour will be bestowed upon Nurmi. :giggle:

That is going to be interesting...he needs to be put in his place anyway-down low under the mud in the bottom of the pond.

Good Morning everyone! :great:

Not looking forward to today's long dragged out cross from the DT.

However, I wonder what Jodi's demeanor will be today?

Lambchop, for me the link in yesterday's thread to today's thread doesn't go to today's thread, it links back to yesterday's thread.

I thought I was losing my mind!!! I thought....gee, isn't that what we had for breakfast YESTERDAY?

It struck me last night that maybe yesterday clinched the DP for JA or maybe it didn't; but there is zero doubt that yesterday proved beyond any doubt that Travis was innocent, and that this character assassination of him for the past two years is completely bogus.

Yeah *we* all knew that, but now everyone does. I hope Steven, Sam, and Tanisha got a good night's sleep last night - Juan resurrected the real Travis more than any other time in either trial.

Yesterday also provided specific names to people .... family, ex-bfs, school friends, workmates... who knew JA well. I hope jurors are wondering why no one from JA's past testified for her during mitigation.

It struck me last night that maybe yesterday clinched the DP for JA or maybe it didn't; but there is zero doubt that yesterday proved beyond any doubt that Travis was innocent, and that this character assassination of him for the past two years is completely bogus.

Yeah *we* all knew that, but now everyone does. I hope Steven, Sam, and Tanisha got a good night's sleep last night - Juan resurrected the real Travis more than any other time in either trial.

This pains me to admit, when in reality it should just make me despise the defense team even more, I feel different about Travis since yesterday. Let's face it- to some of us and I know this was discussed ad nauseum- he did appear to be kind of a jerk sometimes, to Jodi and other women. It was all manipulated, manufactured... truly smoke and mirrors. That part is despicable. I remember thinking, well, I wouldn't date him. But we know so much more, so much more in context and I for one was even shocked at what the truth is. The last jury didn't see this- this jury has. If there was ever a chance for her to get the death penalty it is NOW- with this jury.

Thanks, pinkandgreenmom. I fixed it. :ufo: This was me this morning.

Sorry has to copy and paste from closed thread..which I didn't notice was closed...

She took off her glasses quite frequently when DeMarte was testifying during the guilt phase, as well. My guess is she wants to "pretty" herself up a bit, despite the fact that she oozes ugly from the inside out, because she feels threatened by DeMartes looks and intelligence.
She's required to play the part of the frumpy, glasses wearing librarian... but her disordered personality won't allow for it in some cases.

I look forward to hear about this chamelon's new demeanor today. All to provide a well thought out and scripted visual to use DM testimony to " help" the jurors see " how it's not my fault. " What can it be? Hmmm The sex pot that can't control herself- , The shy person so abused and naive, inappropriate affect so DT can point out "it's not her fault she needed help long ago"... JMO

Have to go take my sweet son to school but will be back shortly. I am very interested to see what the day brings- it will once again, be very telling.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

The past 2 days were :great: for Travis !

But today, the defense team will be up :gaah:

So . . . . . .

keep-calm-and-happy-thursday-3.png

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-happy-thursday-3.png

Yesterday also provided specific names to people .... family, ex-bfs, school friends, workmates... who knew JA well. I hope jurors are wondering why no one from JA's past testified for her during mitigation.
Nobody did. Not even her Family. Interesting. The Family probably told Jodi they would not lie for her.

I don't have any animosity towards the Family. As a parent, I'd also probably show up to support the child, but not the crime.

I lost all respect for cmjas family when They started to wear dv awareness ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member