KY KY - Rodney Scott, 14 & Clayton McCarter, 16, Bowling Green, 15 Jan 2014

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Rodney Scott and Clayton McCarter ran away from their homes in Bowling Greene on Jan. 15, 2014, and they haven't been seen since. Scott has family in the Knoxville area, and police believe both teenagers would have stayed together.

Rodney Scott, 14, has brown hair and brown eyes. He's about 5'4" tall and weighs 120 pounds. Scott could be going by the nickname, Mickey.

Clayton McCarter, 16, has brown hair and blue eyes. He's about 5'11" tall and weighs 160 pounds.

635586550299949097-mikey-clayton.jpg

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/loca...ng-teens-could-be-in-knoxville-area/22866621/

I can't decide if the teen in the picture on the right is very sleepy or possibly high but of course that JMO.

Rodney is my nephew and they have this wrong. The boys were at a detention center when they escaped. Rodney's foster dad tried to hide him the first time to keep him outta trouble. They took Rodney out of foster care and to the center and was on phone with foster dad 45mins before they escaped with no shoes or jackets in 5degree weather. So because of the so called runaway now these boys are missing. And this isn't first time foster dad has hidden children.

Rodney is my nephew and they have this wrong. The boys were at a detention center when they escaped. Rodney's foster dad tried to hide him the first time to keep him outta trouble. They took Rodney out of foster care and to the center and was on phone with foster dad 45mins before they escaped with no shoes or jackets in 5degree weather. So because of the so called runaway now these boys are missing. And this isn't first time foster dad has hidden children.

Hello rodneyaunt! Thank you for joining WS!

Why would authorities continue to place children with a foster parent known to "hide" them?

Prayers for your nephew and his friend and that they are someplace safe with someone loving to care for them.

I also hope the boys are safe! Will keep them both in my prayers.

BBM

Oh no. That's not good to say the least.

Rodneyaunt's, Thank you so much for taking the time to correct the misinformation that was put out. Welcome to this site and I wish it was under different circumstances.
:greetings:

I saw Rodney's picture and information on Red Plum's mail insert, Have you Seen Me? Came over here to see if he has a thread.

I see no updates on these young men since August....no sightings? No contact? Where are these two?

Now I'm not so sure that is his fb....it sure looks like him though....

Can anyone tell me fb that looks like him.?? I would appreciate it.:please::please::please:

It is so hard to not be able to let him know that we love him and we are trying to find him. He is truly missed. Either way it goes we just want him home.:prayer:

Can anyone tell me fb that looks like him.?? I would appreciate it.:please::please::please:
Hello, rodneyaunt. I viewed this Facebook profile a couple weeks ago, but on this website we aren't allowed to link missing persons' social media profiles unless we're 100% sure it's them.

I do not want to give anyone any false hopes, and I would absolutely link it publicly if I were 100% sure it was Rodney.

If you want the link to the profile, maybe I could privately message it to you if it's okay with you?

Really, really hoping that 2016 is the year that brings answers for you in regards to where Rodney is.

I apologize to you, rodneyaunt, if I stepped out of line with this message.

That's OK. I so understand. There are so many missing kids just wish I can help with bringing one home.

944c2e4a7951683a0e356c4418b31fc5.jpg

89ea7c6a01e5e97e6dec3bab8d1c4b30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Could they have joined the military? Now that they are of age?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back