720 users online (107 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

MS - Gulfport 2 kids rescued from kennels; Parents, grandma arrested Feb 4, 2015

Parents and a grandmother are facing charges of felony child abuse after police say they found two toddler aged children locked in dog kennels inside the home.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/280250...andma-arrested

Quote Originally Posted by CNYRN98 View Post
    Parents and a grandmother are facing charges of felony child abuse after police say they found two toddler aged children locked in dog kennels inside the home.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/280250...andma-arrested
    UGH!! Can a great sleuther figure out what the police were there for originally...what was the search warrant issued for?

Father arrested Jan. 28 on drug charges after Gulfport police serve search warrant on house; mother and grandmother taken to jail days later per a different article. The Mom and Grandmother now out on $20,000 bond. Per the Mom:

"I'm really stressed out right now," she said. "I just got out of jail. It got totally messed up by the police. The police made it look like I put them in there all the time and I trap them in there."

Quote Originally Posted by CNYRN98 View Post
    Father arrested Jan. 28 on drug charges after Gulfport police serve search warrant on house; mother and grandmother taken to jail days later per a different article. The Mom and Grandmother now out on $20,000 bond. Per the Mom:

"I'm really stressed out right now," she said. "I just got out of jail. It got totally messed up by the police. The police made it look like I put them in there all the time and I trap them in there."

Yeah, because it's 'okay' to lock toddlers in dog kennels occasionally, right??

Sometimes, I really just hate people. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just striving to be average.

[QUOTE=CNYRN98;11467093]Father arrested Jan. 28 on drug charges after Gulfport police serve search warrant on house; mother and grandmother taken to jail days later per a different article. The Mom and Grandmother now out on $20,000 bond. Per the Mom:

Have these people never heard of a playpen or baby gates?? Of course, it has to be drugs. Look at the diminished mental capacity of all 3 adults.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.