770 users online (183 members and 587 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

This is the weekend Break thread to discuss the court sessions so far.

Certainly no expert in law or the mind but could this be why DM is sticking with BDP? DM said she showed no antisocial personality, I believe. Oh, where is that test from 2013 DM showed in court back then? It had JA with high scores in being narcissistic & several other disorders (4 or 5 of them). I could have swore antisocial pd was high too, in that evaluation.

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/an...rder-symptoms/

Hi Dr. Know? Where is everybody? I spent about two hours reading today's posts and am raring for some conversation, but most everyone has gone. I guess it's just you and me, baby!

Just for fun...

FEBRUARY 2015
    Sunday
    Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
    2 3 4 5 6 7
    TexMex Bravo AZlawyer
    peedoffinny
    9 10 11 12 13 14
    Lastchance hindsight2020 ohreally Neighbour2013 NashBridges2
    sharpar
    Lastchance Meemaw12 Nali87
    magnolia
    16 17 18 19 20 21
    Kakidoll Snowshuze
    whisperofwings MeeBee

Holidayy Alice253

RadarLuv

23 24 25 26 27 28

Steelman
    WoryWart
    shajon123
    Hope4More
    slinkpod myvice

zebra

Dmacky

The demons tweets

Kirk showed G chat where TA is talking to Regan about buying Deanna breast implants. #jodiarias

"The facts that contridict your theory you just don't digest." - Kirk Nurmi to Demarte. #jodiarias

Great. Kirk is doing Dr. Death-Demarte's cross. We can expect zero impeachment. #jodiarias

Corpus Christi, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
    The demons tweets

Kirk showed G chat where TA is talking to Regan about buying Deanna breast implants. #jodiarias

"The facts that contridict your theory you just don't digest." - Kirk Nurmi to Demarte. #jodiarias

Great. Kirk is doing Dr. Death-Demarte's cross. We can expect zero impeachment. #jodiarias
    Dr. Death-Demarte!

And here we are, all mentally preparing for life since Dr. D is supporting her only mitigator: cray-cray!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Certainly no expert in law or the mind but could this be why DM is sticking with BDP? DM said she showed no antisocial personality, I believe. Oh, where is that test from 2013 DM showed in court back then? It had JA with high scores in being narcissistic & several other disorders (4 or 5 of them). I could have swore antisocial pd was high too, in that evaluation.

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/an...rder-symptoms/
    Demarte never said she showed no antisocial personality, iirc.
    "He who introduces KY into the relationship is no abused virgin." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Sharp View Post
    Hi Dr. Know? Where is everybody? I spent about two hours reading today's posts and am raring for some conversation, but most everyone has gone. I guess it's just you and me, baby!
    Spit it out....just came home from picking up some dulce de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!
    Last edited by ShadyLady; 02-05-2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: spelling dulce

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
    Spit it out....just came home from picking up some ducle de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!
    Enjoy your sweets, Shady. Don't let Nurmi inflame you, though. JA's Twitter goon is thinking he's on our side. I can't believe the Tweet—I'm still rofl. Dr. Death-Demarte.

Has there been any scoop (not the Haagen-Dazs kind, but yum) on what kind of indigestion the defendant was suffering after lunch today?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady View Post
    Spit it out....just came home from picking up some ducle de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!
    Hah! I wrote on the end of the last thread, just when the door was closing, that I took out the garbage in honour of Nurmi et al. And now I'm thinking of cleaning my cats' litter box.

Quote Originally Posted by daisydomino View Post
    Enjoy your sweets, Shady. Don't let Nurmi inflame you, though. JA's Twitter goon is thinking he's on our side. I can't believe the Tweet—I'm still rofl. Dr. Death-Demarte.

Has there been any scoop (not the Haagen-Dazs kind, but yum) on what kind of indigestion the defendant was suffering after lunch today?
    LOL on Dr Death!!!

I have visions of <modsnip> storming off....then JSS said "no shutdown!"......and <modsnip> stormed back.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 02-06-2015 at 09:39 AM. Reason: name calling or variations are not allowed for any case players

Quote Originally Posted by daisydomino View Post
    Just for fun...

FEBRUARY 2015
    Sunday
    Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
    2 3 4 5 6 7
    TexMex Bravo AZlawyer
    peedoffinny
    9 10 11 12 13 14
    Lastchance hindsight2020 ohreally Neighbour2013 NashBridges2
    sharpar
    Lastchance Meemaw12 Nali87
    magnolia
    16 17 18 19 20 21
    Kakidoll Snowshuze
    whisperofwings MeeBee

Holidayy Alice253

RadarLuv

23 24 25 26 27 28

Steelman
    WoryWart
    shajon123
    Hope4More
    slinkpod myvice

zebra

Dmacky

Feb. 5 seems a bit optimistic on my part, but to be fair I was trying to use the Law of Attraction.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

This is likely a stupid question: why did Nurmi call her Dr Death? I understand that he thought it was a clever dig because he said it very early in his cross, but I don't understand his implication. Someone please explain!

Days like today, it's so worth repeating a phrase spoken by our brilliant prosecutor; When the law is on your side, you argue the law; when the facts are on your side, you argue the facts; but when nothing is on your side, you just argue. And that’s what you had.

All day today, Dr DeMarte argued the facts while Nurmi just argued...

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Sharp View Post
    This is likely a stupid question: why did Nurmi call her Dr Death? I understand that he thought it was a clever dig because he said it very early in his cross, but I don't understand his implication. Someone please explain!
    Who even knows? Lol. Because she's testified in four death penalty cases in penalty phase? It's stupid. Iirc, she also said she's testified for the defense too.

I don't know what's up with Nurmi these days. He's been throwing in three little jabs and inappropriate phrases and accusations. He did that the last trial a little too, but he's doing it a lot more now. He must feel like a real power player.
    "He who introduces KY into the relationship is no abused virgin." - Aristotle

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast