Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
This is the weekend Break thread to discuss the court sessions so far. :pillowfight2:

Certainly no expert in law or the mind but could this be why DM is sticking with BDP? DM said she showed no antisocial personality, I believe. Oh, where is that test from 2013 DM showed in court back then? It had JA with high scores in being narcissistic & several other disorders (4 or 5 of them). I could have swore antisocial pd was high too, in that evaluation.

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/antisocial-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Hi Dr. Know? Where is everybody? I spent about two hours reading today's posts and am raring for some conversation, but most everyone has gone. I guess it's just you and me, baby!

Just for fun...

FEBRUARY 2015
Sunday
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
TexMexBravoAZlawyer
peedoffinny
Lastchancehindsight2020ohreallyNeighbour2013NashBridges2
sharpar
LastchanceMeemaw12Nali87
magnolia
KakidollSnowshuze
whisperofwingsMeeBee

HolidayyAlice253

RadarLuv

Steelman
WoryWart
shajon123
Hope4More
slinkpodmyvice

zebra

Dmacky

The demons tweets

Kirk showed G chat where TA is talking to Regan about buying Deanna breast implants. #jodiarias

"The facts that contridict your theory you just don't digest." - Kirk Nurmi to Demarte. #jodiarias

Great. Kirk is doing Dr. Death-Demarte's cross. We can expect zero impeachment. #jodiarias

The demons tweets

Kirk showed G chat where TA is talking to Regan about buying Deanna breast implants. #jodiarias

"The facts that contridict your theory you just don't digest." - Kirk Nurmi to Demarte. #jodiarias

Great. Kirk is doing Dr. Death-Demarte's cross. We can expect zero impeachment. #jodiarias

Dr. Death-Demarte!

And here we are, all mentally preparing for life since Dr. D is supporting her only mitigator: cray-cray!

Certainly no expert in law or the mind but could this be why DM is sticking with BDP? DM said she showed no antisocial personality, I believe. Oh, where is that test from 2013 DM showed in court back then? It had JA with high scores in being narcissistic & several other disorders (4 or 5 of them). I could have swore antisocial pd was high too, in that evaluation.

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/antisocial-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Demarte never said she showed no antisocial personality, iirc.

Hi Dr. Know? Where is everybody? I spent about two hours reading today's posts and am raring for some conversation, but most everyone has gone. I guess it's just you and me, baby!

Spit it out....just came home from picking up some dulce de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!

Spit it out....just came home from picking up some ducle de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!

Enjoy your sweets, Shady. Don't let Nurmi inflame you, though. JA's Twitter goon is thinking he's on our side. I can't believe the Tweet—I'm still rofl. Dr. Death-Demarte.

Has there been any scoop (not the Haagen-Dazs kind, but yum) on what kind of indigestion the defendant was suffering after lunch today?

Spit it out....just came home from picking up some ducle de leche haagen-dazs and tiramisu cake, there goes my anti-inflammatory diet. Nurmi does that to me!

Hah! I wrote on the end of the last thread, just when the door was closing, that I took out the garbage in honour of Nurmi et al. And now I'm thinking of cleaning my cats' litter box.

Enjoy your sweets, Shady. Don't let Nurmi inflame you, though. JA's Twitter goon is thinking he's on our side. I can't believe the Tweet—I'm still rofl. Dr. Death-Demarte.

Has there been any scoop (not the Haagen-Dazs kind, but yum) on what kind of indigestion the defendant was suffering after lunch today?

LOL on Dr Death!!!

I have visions of <modsnip> storming off....then JSS said "no shutdown!"......and <modsnip> stormed back.

Just for fun...

FEBRUARY 2015
Sunday
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
TexMexBravoAZlawyer
peedoffinny
Lastchancehindsight2020ohreallyNeighbour2013NashBridges2
sharpar
LastchanceMeemaw12Nali87
magnolia
KakidollSnowshuze
whisperofwingsMeeBee

HolidayyAlice253

RadarLuv

Steelman
WoryWart
shajon123
Hope4More
slinkpodmyvice

zebra

Dmacky

Feb. 5 seems a bit optimistic on my part, but to be fair I was trying to use the Law of Attraction.

This is likely a stupid question: why did Nurmi call her Dr Death? I understand that he thought it was a clever dig because he said it very early in his cross, but I don't understand his implication. Someone please explain!

Days like today, it's so worth repeating a phrase spoken by our brilliant prosecutor; When the law is on your side, you argue the law; when the facts are on your side, you argue the facts; but when nothing is on your side, you just argue. And that&#8217;s what you had.

All day today, Dr DeMarte argued the facts while Nurmi just argued...

This is likely a stupid question: why did Nurmi call her Dr Death? I understand that he thought it was a clever dig because he said it very early in his cross, but I don't understand his implication. Someone please explain!

Who even knows? Lol. Because she's testified in four death penalty cases in penalty phase? It's stupid. Iirc, she also said she's testified for the defense too.

I don't know what's up with Nurmi these days. He's been throwing in three little jabs and inappropriate phrases and accusations. He did that the last trial a little too, but he's doing it a lot more now. He must feel like a real power player.

Nurmi said that???? How did I miss that?

:jawdrop:

Because she has only testified against defendants in death penalty cases I think.

I think someone said it was because Dr D has testified in penally phases of murder trials a few times already--always for the state.

After lunch when Jodi had to walk out of court, think she had been throwing a tantrum about Nurm maybe not wanting to go down slime highway in regards to DM's experience? Maybe the deal about treating patients in high school question was hers? Whomever thought that one up, was well, low. KN laughed per tweets when asking. Or was it a bathroom break?

I just got caught up and have one lingering question...Nurmi needed extra time to prepare for THAT CROSS EXAMINATION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth