and hence

Rupert

Former Member
Reaction score
DOI (HB) Page 234:
"John and I wrote message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day. We thanked the people for their support through the past year and expressed how much their love had meant to us. We also commended on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember the real season we celebrate this time of the year. In composing this expression of appreciation, John and I had each written a version. With both copies in hand, John dictated and I typed at the computer as we merged the two into one. Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they type it into the liturgical program. This edited version included the phrase and, hence.
Those two words turned out to be the next bombshell!"

"Actually, I have no idea why we used that phrase.
Maybe we'd seen it so many times in reading the ransom note - and having to write it over and over again for the police - that it became a part of our own subconscious vocabulary.
Who know? Then again, maybe people everywhere use the phrase and, hence everyday of the week, because it's a normal part of the English language. The fact we used any set of words in our statement meant nothing more than an attempt to convey our personal feelings at the moment we were writing."

another sophormoric pranks?

Rupert said:
DOI (HB) Page 234:
"John and I wrote message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day. We thanked the people for their support through the past year and expressed how much their love had meant to us. We also commended on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember the real season we celebrate this time of the year. In composing this expression of appreciation, John and I had each written a version. With both copies in hand, John dictated and I typed at the computer as we merged the two into one. Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they type it into the liturgical program. This edited version included the phrase and, hence.
Those two words turned out to be the next bombshell!"

"Actually, I have no idea why we used that phrase.
Maybe we'd seen it so many times in reading the ransom note - and having to write it over and over again for the police - that it became a part of our own subconscious vocabulary.
Who know? Then again, maybe people everywhere use the phrase and, hence everyday of the week, because it's a normal part of the English language. The fact we used any set of words in our statement meant nothing more than an attempt to convey our personal feelings at the moment we were writing."

another sophormoric pranks?

Yes, that thought had occurred to me too. Ms Stine is a very strange individual.

the thread "The Scarf", my computer is frozen, which happens when I seem to hit a real sore spot for the R's, just checking in here to see if I can post ANYTHING.

Sorry, carry on.

Still cannot get my post to work on the SCarf thread. Will try later today.

I posted ok on this thread.

Jayelles said:
Yes, that thought had occurred to me too. Ms Stine is a very strange individual.

Jayelles,

I agree ... if I were the Ramsey's I would stay far far away from her.

could Stine have played a part in the authorship of the ransom note? under what circumstances (theoretically)?

If IDI, I see alot of fixation on kidnap crime movies by the perp. Like Jameson, I think the perp was also inspired by Leopold & Loeb. Again, Leopold & Loeb (The Crime of the Century) wrote a Ransom Note structured much the same, while the child already lay dead in the ditch. I think there are plenty of hints in the RN that JonBenet was already dead (or was already going to be dead). Leopold & Loeb were known to play alot of pranks as sophomores and ultimately fashioned their murder of Bobby Franks on their view of Nietzche. BlueCrab knows: hedonism vs Nietzche (google it). Leopold and Loeb inspired the Hitchcock movie "Rope". "Put the money in a brown paper bag"? There was a brown paper bag found with a "Rope" inside it. JonBenet was right below everyone, just like in the movie "Rope".

Oh well, there are coincidences and I'm always looking for that mystery connection.

But again: ... this bugs me: "follow our instructions to the letter" in both the Leopold Loeb and JonBenet Ransom Notes indicates to me that there was no hope for JonBenet "to see 1997".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back