1150 users online (303 members and 847 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 691 to 697 of 697
  1. #691
    While nobody knows for sure what happened to Kyron, what we do know is that TH isn't squeamish about talking about killing someone she wanted gone.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Upper Midwest/Northern California
    Posts
    277
    Random thoughts-

    * Terri might have been able to explain away drama in the past by using her feminine wiles. She's aged well for a redhead (I've never seen pictures of her from youth but she must have been stunning.)

    * Someone close to me is from the Portland/ Sandy Oregon area & unfortunately through him I know that there is too much wilderness there, not to mention a lot of water (i.e. hiding places.) In fact a recent kidnapping case that's been in the news was resolved because LE was correct that the kidnapper would be using the woods of the Pacific NW as a handy place to hide.

    * I personally don't feel there's any reason to stop paying attention to Kyron's case. There's a lot to go on here & more than one major player. I also suspect LE has dealt with Terri in a certain manner to avoid any extreme outcome like what happened with the Susan Powell case & all of that family.
    L'chaim!

  3. #693
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by WyomingSkyAngel View Post
    Random thoughts-

    * Terri might have been able to explain away drama in the past by using her feminine wiles. She's aged well for a redhead (I've never seen pictures of her from youth but she must have been stunning.)

    * Someone close to me is from the Portland/ Sandy Oregon area & unfortunately through him I know that there is too much wilderness there, not to mention a lot of water (i.e. hiding places.) In fact a recent kidnapping case that's been in the news was resolved because LE was correct that the kidnapper would be using the woods of the Pacific NW as a handy place to hide.

    * I personally don't feel there's any reason to stop paying attention to Kyron's case. There's a lot to go on here & more than one major player. I also suspect LE has dealt with Terri in a certain manner to avoid any extreme outcome like what happened with the Susan Powell case & all of that family.
    I recall TH being a body builder at one time, and I highly suspect steroid use. I dont know about red heads and aging but last I had seen she had packed on the pounds and didnt seem anything special to me. I mean its not like she was in her 50's or anything.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    17
    anyone know what Kyron/Terri's address was at the time of disappearance?

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Prevails View Post
    The only "grand jury thing" that I know of was to decide if enough evidence existed to bring charges in the missing Kyron Horman case. To the best of my knowledge, the decision of the grand jury--or if they came to one--has never been revealed. Also, it is my understanding, even if they brought back a true bill, the state did not have to act on it.

    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same case. I do have a tendency to agree if you are referring to this latest "murder-for-hire" plot to make the news. I'm wondering if the state is hoping to separate the charges from Kyron's case, and perhaps feel it can stand on its own. Referring specifically to Kyron's case, I think they are more concerned with what charges to bring, rather than lack of evidence as to who was involved--"in order to nail this thing down." It's horrible to even think, but if they are looking at murder, it would be better to have physical proof. With anything less, it would be questionable to ask a jury to decide beyond a reasonable doubt.

    I think she should thank her attorney, rather than her "smarts."

    As far as I know, there was no gun involved in Kyron's case. I think you must be referring to her upcoming trial in May. Perhaps it was paranoia that made her believe she needed a gun for her personal protection and she had no specific target in mind.

    Again and I apologize, but I'm confused as to which case you reference. Unless I missed it, I think the person she stole the gun from is still alive and can most likely appear in court to show that no one else did, either.

    We don't know if Kyron was kidnapped and is still alive somewhere; or if he was murdered with a gun or by some other means. And, unfortunately, we don't know the extent of her involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

    All we really know is that 7-year-old Kyron is legitimately missing and has been since June 4, 2010.
    Yes that was the grand jury I was talking about. I feel that things were quiet for a long time and then all the sudden everything started up again. The police tracked her down in CA for some reason, she started giving interviews after years of silence, emphasizing that she didn't kill him. The wall of hope was taken down by the father. Next she is getting caught with someones elses car, and another persons gun. That right there sounds like she has a plan to shoot someone. To me it sounds like he is alive, and she knows where he is, and she might be planing on changing that and taking matters into her own hands. So you tell me what stirred the pot a little over a year ago, to get everyone talking and moving?

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by asdkek View Post
    anyone know what Kyron/Terri's address was at the time of disappearance?
    Kyron, Terri and Kaine all lived on the Sheltered Nook Road in Portland, OR, not far from Skyline Elementary School.

    You should be able to come up with the house number by doing a little bit of Googling--I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the whole thing here.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    Yes that was the grand jury I was talking about. I feel that things were quiet for a long time and then all the sudden everything started up again. The police tracked her down in CA for some reason, she started giving interviews after years of silence, emphasizing that she didn't kill him. The wall of hope was taken down by the father. Next she is getting caught with someones elses car, and another persons gun. That right there sounds like she has a plan to shoot someone. To me it sounds like he is alive, and she knows where he is, and she might be planing on changing that and taking matters into her own hands. So you tell me what stirred the pot a little over a year ago, to get everyone talking and moving?
    I think you might know the answer to this better than I do, but as you asked a direct question I'll take the bait because I'm interested to see where you are going with this.

    To the very best of my knowledge, TMH had done a fairly good job of disappearing from the public spot light from about 12-14 when she withdrew her last attempt at a name change until her People Magazine interview in 1-16. In between there had been a brief article on her changing the address on her driving license to Sacramento, CA--but that seemed to be about it.

    Then in 9-16 she did the Dr. Phil show.

    And the next thing I remember hearing is in 12-16, when we found out she had been stopped for speeding in California and LE discovered there was a warrant out on her for failing to appear for misdemeanor gun theft charges which had occurred in 8-15. She had been using the name TLM and in 8-15 the media hadn't caught it. She pleaded not guilty and her trial is in May of this year.

    December, 2016 turned into a very bad month for her. Still early in December, the media reported domestic violence charges, eventually resulting in a restraining order against her; and then near the end of the month--she had been stopped for a signal or brake light being out on a vehicle she was driving and LE discovered the vehicle had been reported stolen. I think these charges were eventually dropped.

    So, I think all of the above stirred the pot. Her step-son has been missing six and a half years. It's a high profile case.
    Last edited by Truth Prevails; 04-22-2017 at 02:01 PM.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47


Similar Threads

  1. Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014
    By Kimster in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 733
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 11:00 AM
  2. Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***
    By JBean in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:54 PM
  3. Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13
    By RoseTree in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 1416
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread