865 users online (81 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
    Terri Horman stands trial in California for gun charge

In August 2015, Horman's former roommate, Donald Goines, reported Horman had stolen a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home. When contacted by police, officers said Horman had the stolen gun in her possession.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/terri-...arge/452597022

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Terri Horman stands trial in California for gun charge

In August 2015, Horman's former roommate, Donald Goines, reported Horman had stolen a handgun from a safe in his Marysville, California home. When contacted by police, officers said Horman had the stolen gun in her possession.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/terri-...arge/452597022

WOW !

Hmmm ... karma?

And Thanks for this update !
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Is this something "new" ?
    http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-...rman/439863859

I found this link from the article posted above ^^ - but it doesn't have a date anywhere?!

IF anyone knows ? TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post

I found this link from the article posted above ^^ - but it doesn't have a date anywhere?!

IF anyone knows ? TIA!
    The letter is from April so maybe the article is from around that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post

IF anyone knows ? TIA!

It may be old news to most here, but it's new news to me as I have not been here in a while (real life).

Thank you for posting this because it helped me catch up on what I've been missing ... and WOW I have a lot to catch up on.

JMO but I think Terrie is reaching her breaking point, and it is just a matter of time ... she thought she could "run" and "hide" ... and now she is finding out that whether she uses Moulton or Horman or whatever, and whether she lives in Oregon, California or moves to Mars, she will ALWAYS be the #1 suspect in Kyron's "disappearance."

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

One can only hope... but good to know the county is still working on the case, actively. Where are you Kyron?
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Search in West Hills on Sunday connected to Kyron Horman investigation

The sheriff's office said Northwest Springville Road will be closed on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. between Skyline Boulevard and Northwest 128th Avenue for the search.
    The sheriff’s office said the search is part of the ongoing investigation and no new evidence prompted the search.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron-horman/west-hills-search-on-sunday-connected-to-kyron-horman-investigation/455102704

The Reddit thinktank have convinced themselves that Terri is innocent. Now obviously none of us know for a certainty that she was responsible for Kyron's disappearance but the circumstantial evidence points to her. I'll also put my neck on the line here and claim that certain people are guilty of double standards.

Let's say that Kyron was a seven year-old girl who disappeared and Terri was an emotionally unstable stepfather. Would people still give her the benefit of the doubt? However, there is something ingrained into society where people have a hard time wrapping their heads around a maternal figure doing anything to her children (blood-related or otherwise), even though there are countless examples to the contrary. In a perverse way, the idea that Kyron was taken by a sexual predator is a much more palatable thought than thinking his own stepmom had anything to do with it.

I believe TH is involved 100%.

I came straight away when I saw the news about a search today. I still have hope that one day Ky will be found and his mama will have peace.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Kyron Horman: 8 things to know about the case

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...s_to_know.html

If this search wasn't sparked by new info/tips, and is just part of the on going search, why has it taken so long to do it?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're still searching, but if this was/has been an area of interest for any amount of time, why didn't they do it years ago? This is the one thing that has bothered me all along with their search efforts. I clearly recall MCSO announcing a year or two after Kyron went missing that they were going to start going through the science fair photos, which left me shaking my head, wondering why they hadn't done it already, or been doing it all along.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hey Everyone,

Since there is a new search for Kyron and it is 2017, after all, I am starting a new thread for Kyron.

CLICK HERE to continue the discussion
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53