TX TX - Sherry Friedman, 48, Friendswood, 15 Nov 2011

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Sherry left her residence and has not been seen since.

Sherry's friends and family have not seen or heard from her since September of 2011. Sherry is very social and active on the internet but some of her networking pages have been removed. It is out of character for Sherry to be out of contact with her children, friends and family.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/14981

(thread started for our member Fire Fox 2 :heart: )

sherry.jpg

Thanks for posting this! Her sons are very close friends of mine. I have been so puzzled by this. Their dad is very wealthy and went all out to try to find her. The last known person to have seen her alive was her boyfriend. There are several articles I can post links to. Crime Stoppers was fixing to do a special on her this past Sept but it got cancelled literally the day before...

Family mourning missing woman seeks answers in disappearance
KHOU Staff, KHOU.com 9:23 p.m. CDT July 10, 2012

[...]

Friendswood police said one of its working theories is that she met someone online, but because there is no evidence of foul play, it says obtaining a search warrant to look inside the couple s computer for evidence is not possible.

It's frustrating. It's very frustrating, Janet Karr said.

Police said the boyfriend has not given them consent to search the computer or inside their home.

According to the son back in 2012, he begged the bf for information, but was told only that bf didn't know his mom's whereabouts.

Updated Namus link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Still missing.

Interesting comments from someone who moved into the house:

Including one from a year ago saying the Friendswood cold case department came with a machine that checks for bones in the ground to see if Sherry might be buried there. They did not find anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back