1213 users online (252 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada - Patricia Overes, 52, Calgary, AB, 29 Jan 2015

52-Year-Old-Patricia-Martha-OVERES-Reported-Missing-in-Calgary-300x169.jpg

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/20...ng-in-calgary/

The Calgary Police Service is seeking public assistance to locate a missing woman. Patricia Martha OVERES, 52, also known as Patricia Arneson, was last seen in the community of Chaparral on Thursday, Jan. 29, 2015, at around 1:30 p.m. She left her home on foot and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1819896/mi...parral-police/

Overes’ daughter says the whole situation is very out of character for her mother.

“Me and mom are close, she’s close with my sister… we don’t go more than two days without talking,” says Nikki Arneson.

Nikki says her mother does have some mental health issues, but is a “wonderful person” and regular volunteer with the Calgary Humane Society.

Rumor on FB is that her phone is either dead or turned off and she took nothing other than what she had on with her.

The FB page dedicated to finding her:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3670...2/?pnref=story

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianmom2three View Post
    Rumor on FB is that her phone is either dead or turned off and she took nothing other than what she had on with her.
    Sorry, I just read, via FB, so considered rumor that they THINK she took her purse with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianmom2three View Post
    Sorry, I just read, via FB, so considered rumor that they THINK she took her purse with her.
    I also read a post by one of her daughters that she does not have a credit card or a bank account. Her phone is a pay-as-you-go and is either turned off or dead.

There is rumour of mental health problems but that she has always kept in daily contact with her daughter.

She doesn't have her car. It is parked at the condo she resided in. This is out of the ordinary as she doesn't go anywhere without her car.

Patricia is described as:
    Overes is Caucasian, standing five foot 11 and weighing about 170 pounds. She has green eyes, red hair and often wears prescription glasses. She was last seen wearing black dress pants and a black dress coat.

She has a tattoo of three baby pigs and a mother pig on her shoulder.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-...-calgary-woman

Here is her personal FB account:

https://www.facebook.com/patricia.ar...ref=ts&fref=ts

January 11 was Patricia's birthday, she thanked her friends for the birthday wishes and her "hunny" for the card and flowers.

So is she currently in a relationship or had it recently ended? She does have various posts (quotes) that would suggest a broken heart or an ended relationship. Who is he? Where is he now?
    Last edited by LoisLane; 02-11-2015 at 12:30 AM.

On January 3rd Patricia posts on her FB wall that she is looking for room and board.

On November 15, 2014 she announces that her and her sweetheart are renting a condo in South Calgary.

I wonder if she was renting the condo by herself and if her partner had moved out or if they were still living together. Was she looking for room and board starting Feb. 1st? If she was renting the condo had she given notice or was she being evicted by the landlord or by her partner?

Here is a follow-up comment made Dec. 6, 2014 from Patricia regarding her announcement of moving in with her man:
    [modsnip]

This is starting to sound like the same kind comments that victim Brenda Walker made leading up to her break-up. The short time frame of relationship starting and potentially ending is very concerning.

https://www.facebook.com/patricia.ar...ref=ts&fref=ts
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 02-11-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Copy and paste of comments is against TOS.

One of Patricia's daughters' has various comments on her page. Relatives are saying that the police had not considered Patricia a missing person priority because of her past behaviour, that she has a history with attention seeking. The family feels strongly that this situation is different from before and that something is seriously wrong.

I think Patricia's boyfriend has the initials BSH. If you go onto Nikki's FB and read thru comments posted January 13, 2015 you will see some dialogue between the three of them.

Also, there is another post November 12, where Nikki is asking for help loading a UHaul for her mom, her items were being put into storage. I wonder if it stayed in storage and if they have checked there for her?
    Last edited by LoisLane; 02-11-2015 at 02:26 AM.

CPS FB post says they are currently conducting an investigation in the Chapparal area. Public safety is not at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by LoisLane View Post
    CPS FB post says they are currently conducting an investigation in the Chapparal area. Public safety is not at risk.
    I think this investigation is in relation to the body found at Fish Creek yesterday.

PMO was last seen in Chaparall, though her family's comments on FB suggest that they have not heard anything from LE, even after the discovery of remains in Chaparall.
    Last edited by evafiore; 02-18-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast