585 users online (57 members and 528 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Kimberly Rouland, 32, Arcadia, 9 February 2015

Kimberly Rouland

State Police looking for missing Wayne County woman
    State Police say Rouland was last seen leaving her residence around 6:30 p.m. Monday by her husband. She is 5’4”, 140 pounds with red hair and blue eyes. Troopers say she was last believed to be wearing black yoga style pants, a black winter coat, black boots and her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

According to investigators, she was last seen walking away from her home at the Forest County Trailer Park towards Fairville-Maple Ridge Road.
    http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s3704079.shtml?cat=565
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Home of missing Wayne Co. woman searched
    Newark, N.Y. - More than 48 hours after a Wayne County woman went missing, State Police searched the home she shared with her husband. Kimberly Rouland, 32, was last seen Monday evening. Her husband, Thomas Rouland, said she left her home on foot in the direction of Fairville Maple Road.
    Read More at: http://www.13wham.com/news/features/...ggHrc.facebook
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Here is Kimberly's FB page. I am a little confused because it looks like she has a boyfriend and a husband. In my opinion, this is not looking good.

https://www.facebook.com/kim.rouland?ref=br_rs

wow----not alot to go on.........the "cell phone not working" bothers me.....but she had her coat on suggesting she left/may have left under her own power/desire............
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

the fb post re---court...............peaks my curiousity.........but I agree with you perfectingpink-I dont think this looks good at all!!
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/s3705923.shtml

Wednesday night, State Police searched Rouland's home at the Forest Country Mobile Home and took a lot of evidence, including the phone and computer of her estranged husband who she was living with. Troopers won't say whether her husband, Thomas Rouland, is a suspect, but Kimberly's boyfriend says he is.

Thomas Rouland says he and his wife are getting a divorce, but before that they're trying to regain custody of their three children... Thomas Rouland says he's worried sick.

Adam Suskavich, Kimberly's boyfriend, also says he's worried. He told us he has no clue what happened, but he is pointing a finger at Thomas Rouland.

Kimberly Rouland still missing a week later
    New York State Police continue their search for a Wayne County woman missing since last Monday. Kimberly A. Rouland, 32, of Fairville-Maple Ridge Road, Arcadia, was reported missing by her husband Feb. 9 when she was last seen leaving her home about 6:30 p.m. according to a news release by the New York State Police. She was wearing boots, yoga pants and a light-weight black coat, Senior Investigator John Stubbe said, adding that she didn't take her purse or anything else.

"She just walked away," Stubbe said.
    http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...sing/23494245/

Stepfather of missing Newark woman wants help

Wayne County, N.Y. - The step-father of the missing Newark woman is hoping someone comes forward with information. "The longer it goes, the worse it looks and the worse it makes me feel you know because this could go on a long time," said Henry Cole in his Clifton Springs home. According to police, Kimberly Rouland, 32, and mother of three, was last seen by her husband, Thomas Rouland, on Monday, February 9th. He told police she left the home they shared on foot Monday evening, but didn't know where she was going. Two days later police searched that home. The couple was separated but living together. According to Cole, their family has more questions than answers more than a week since Rouland was last seen. "She's not one of those types to just drop everything, you know leave her purse, her cell phone and everything at home, that doesn't make any sense and she loved those kids, those kids were her world you know and to do all this it just doesn't make any sense, all of a sudden she just disappears," said Cole who is asking for the public's help in finding her.
    Read More at: http://13wham.com/news/features/top-...lp-20213.shtml

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    I wonder why they lost custody of their kids.

Police plan 'massive' search for missing Wayne County woman
    ARCADIA, N.Y. -- State police will begin a "massive search" for an Arcadia woman who has been missing for nearly a month. The new search for 32-year-old Kimberly A. Rouland will begin today, state police announced. A press conference regarding the search is scheduled for this morning at the Fairville Volunteer Fire Department.

Hank Cole, Rouland's stepfather, told the Greece Post that Thomas and Kimberly were separated, but had been sharing the trailer until she could get her own place.
    http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index....nty_woman.html

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    On her fb some friend of hers got a tattoo of the date/time of there last text for when the all knew she was alive :/ Says he is the boyfriend. She was separated from her husband but still sharing a trailer until she could get her own place.
    I am confused of who saw her walking away. At anytime someone walks away from there house I get very suspicious over who the last to talk to the person was.

I think there's a good chance she's taken off for some reason.

She's kind of flighty - anyone who is "trying to regain custody of their children" wouldn't file for divorce and have a very obvious boyfriend. I don't know why they don't have custody, but to me this kind of points to a woman who took off. Hopefully.

OR, if she's not safe somewhere, the errand she went to run turned out badly.

I just think there's a good chance the husband didn't harm her.

Not that my opinion matters, but this doesn't feel right to me. She's juggling, for lack of a better word, 2 men. It just seems to me that all the ingredients are there for a potentially explosive love life. I've dealt with an ex wife and a former, but current at the time, girlfriend. There were a lot of hurt feelings and tension that you could cut with a knife. There seems to be a lot of he said, she said, which isn't strange to missing person's cases, but still something doesn't feel right to me. I hope that I'm wrong again.

On her husband's facebook page, he states she was "heard" the next day. I think he meant to say heard from but it seems his friends believe a lot of facts haven't come out in the media.

Rumor, of course, only.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast