Belgium - 3 Ulin sisters, ages 2-6, burned alive, mother charged, Feb 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
'A mother allegedly locked her three daughters in a shed and burned them alive while her husband was forced to listen at the end of a phone.

It's claimed Thioro Mbow phoned her husband on his mobile and said: "Listen to their screams..." as his three precious children perished in the flames.

Husband Hellmut Ulin, 38, a foreman on a building site 12 miles away, listened in horror as his wife allegedly told him: "I can hear their screams but I will do nothing to save them." '

The horrified husband called his sister living nearby the home in Lennik, near Brussels, but when she arrived the children, Omy, 2, Abbygail, 4, and Madyson, 6, were dead inside the smoking shed, with the mother standing calmly beside it. The parents had been involved in a custody dispute and father Hellmut had recently sent his wife a lawyer's letter trying to 'frighten' her into granting him custody, he says.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/listen-screams-mothers-chilling-phone-5151121

Attachments

• Lennik-fire.jpg
    Lennik-fire.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 81
I don't think it was the 'anti-depressants' that were to blame. How can a so called Mother stand by and listen to her 3 babies burning alive? Blaming the meds is an excuse, imo. She is a cold, heartless person meds or no meds. JMO

There are just no words. Those poor children. That poor dad.

Have half the world lost their minds? What is going on with all the burning? Is there a death more painful than being burned alive?

Those poor children. Their poor sister, and daddy. How do they carry on after this? How can a mother kill so mercilessly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back