748 users online (149 members and 599 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Cop charged in rough arrest of Indian man

"A Madison, Ala., police officer has been arrested on assault charges for allegedly slamming an Indian citizen unprovoked to the ground face first during an arrest, leaving him partially paralyzed."

"The officers, who threw Patel to the ground within a minute and a half of approaching him, are heard complaining that Patel cannot speak English. After he is taken down, they try to stand him up despite his loss of control of his legs."

"The incident unfolded around 8 a.m. last Friday near Patel's son's house after police received a 911 call about a person 'walking close to the garage.' Asked for a description of the man, the caller replies: 'He's a skinny black guy, he's got a toboggan on, he's really skinny.'"

Good grief! This is horrible.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Southern Ontario
    Unbelievable. Find it hard to comprehend how out of control LE is these days - everywhere.

An FBI spokesman said the agency is also treating the case as a civil rights investigation.