1097 users online (237 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

Darlie Routier books: Precious Angels & more

Hi!
    I noticed a forum at Websleuths on Darlie Routier, there was a time when I was interested in the Darlie Routier Murder Case. I'm over it! My book shelves are flowing overeth--literally. Time to clean them up and out---before my kids have to wonder about their crime obsessed mother someday LOL Also, I know how obsessed I was to obtain these books and thought possibly a member here might be in dire need as I was at one time.

USED BOOKS: In good condition-

I have two paperback (soft) books of,-- 'Precious Angels', by Barbara Davis. $10.00 each---that is fair, I think. I see them for more, but the amount would cover what I had to pay. I believe this one is out of print.

Also paperback of 'Hush Little Babies', by Don Davis --FREE to the first buying customer.

Also 'Media Tried Justice Denied', by Christopher Wayne Brown, I have no idea what this book is worth. New it was $24.95, many many pages of great pictures in color in this book. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

I believe the price for shipping from what I have observed on e-bay would be approximately $2.95 or so. I can check that out, if anyone interested.

I am interested in purchasing your copy of 'Media Tried Justice Denied'.
    I have a paypal account setup and can send you the money directly just let me know how much.

Thanks,

Sue

Hi Sue, I sent you a message.

Hey Nancy,

I sent paypal payment and you should get a message in your email inbox to show receipt of payment.

Thank you,

Sue

Hi Sue, I rec'd your payment. Thank You! The books are packed and they will go out in the morning mail

Boy that was easy!

ENJOY!

Inventory Dwindling

FOR SALE

USED BOOKS: In good condition- PRECIOUS ANGELS---2 copies

I have two paperback (soft) books of,-- 'Precious Angels', by Barbara Davis. $10.00 each---that is fair, I think. I see them for more, but the amount would cover what I had to pay. I believe Precious Angels is out of print now.

Shipping $2.95

FOR SALE ---

USED BOOK: In good condition- PRECIOUS ANGELS---1 book still available.

I have one paperback (soft) book of,-- 'Precious Angels', by Barbara Davis.

$10.00 --fair price, I think, as I see them for more, but the amount would cover what I had to pay. I believe Precious Angels is out of print now.

Shipping $2.95

Got my books.

Thank you again LaMer!

Now maybe I can get some answers to my questions. Gotta post them on the darlie thread!

S

Books re: Darlie Routier

Sue 'Thank you' for letting me know your books arrived.

ENJOY!

Hi LaMer,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my book too! Thank you very much

Gentleheart