Found Deceased OR - Lisa McNair, 56, Clark County, 11 February 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lisa McNair
17025878-small.jpg

Police seek help finding woman, 56, missing from Clark County
Police asked for the public's help Sunday finding a woman reported missing last week by her family in Clark County. The family of Lisa McNair called the Clark County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday to say they last saw her walking west on Cedar Creek Road towards Woodland. She was wearing wearing black stretch pants, a light blue hoodie and was dragging a black bag.

They said it is possible that someone gave her a ride. McNair, who's 56, has suffered multiple strokes and walks with the aid of a cane.
http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2015/02/police_seek_help_finding_woman.html

http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/feb/19/fire-official-body-found-near-lewis-river-woodland/

Police and fire officials are responding to Woodland for a report of a dead body found in the Lewis River, Clark County Fire & Rescue spokesman Tim Dawdy said.

The 911 call came in about 12:45 p.m. when a body was spotted near an embankment at 1141 Lewis River Road.

The body, identified as a female, was found about 200 yards upstream from the East CC Street Bridge in Woodland, Dawdy said.

It is now confirmed that the body was Lisa Ann McNair. Foul play isn't suspected, but COD was apparently not obvious since it is still pending. She walked with a cane so maybe a fall but it was also stated that she was found on a bank, near the Lewis River, so she did not drown. I wonder how far she had been walking? She lived in Albany, WA and family said they saw her walking on Cedar Creek Road towards Woodland. There is 18 miles between Albany and Woodland. 18 miles is far to walk and imagine walking that with a cane. I am not sure what her overall health was like. Very little information has been released about this woman and I wonder if they will even follow up with the COD. I would like to know what happened to her. The article states she was seen walking on the road and it appears that she succumbed not long after that a few miles up the road. :confused: I was just in Woodland the other day so of course this story has touched me. RIP Lisa!

http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2015/02/body_of_clark_county_woman_56.html

The Cowlitz County coroner has identified the woman as Lisa Ann McNair of Amboy, Washington. The cause and manner of McNair's death are pending.

Cause of death will be looked for, Imo. This is an unexplained death. Even if she suffered another stroke, it needs to be verified.

This is the fifth woman since February that has been found dead in or near the water in Washington, yet in four of the five cases they immediately said "they didn't suspect any foul play", even though in this case and in one of the others the person had been missing for a long time and there was the decomposition. How can they determine a immediately that there's no foul play, especially in a decomposed body? Is it simply because there's the absence of a gunshot wound or something apparent? That seems like a total disservice to the safety of our residents, particulary women. Four of the five women have been in their 50s, Caucasian. I don't recall the age or ethnic city of the fifth, I believe she was Caucasian also but I don't remember the age . Troubling ... And even more troubling that there seems to be no follow-up information, and the authorities are too quick IMO to say that there's no foul play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back