1125 users online (198 members and 927 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 510
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    Great work Gray, Is it OK to use these elsewhere as long as we give you the credit that you deserve. I love the gun first video even tough I don't believe it was first. But that video has me rethinking that for sure. I love what you are doing here and I hope you can have more of these used in trials. If you do please post them. it's fascinating.
    Thanks and yes, feel free to share.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Fransokyo, CA
    Posts
    10,211
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Thanks and yes, feel free to share.
    Tremendous work grayhuze!

    Saying doesn't seem like enough :blushing;, however, I am doing so, and look forward to the public gaining a greater understanding through your animations. You are simply amazing!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

    #LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,216
    Wow, amazing job. I think she shot him first too. I think that she figured that the chances of him defending himself would be lower if she shot him first than if she had tried to stab him.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Here is my Gun First theory. I believe 100 percent that the gunshot was first in the Jodi Arias case and here is why. This video was made almost 1.5 years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlb5WYupMhg
    that is interesting. You are good at this! My problem is if the gun was first, why not just keep shooting and killing him? I think that the shot cold have come when she stuffed him in the shower after.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Nali87 View Post
    Wow, amazing job. I think she shot him first too. I think that she figured that the chances of him defending himself would be lower if she shot him first than if she had tried to stab him.
    I think her goal was to kill him in the shower to minimize blood spatter and dna evidence. I think she forced him to sit in the shower then hoped to kill him with one shot. The gun jammed as she told in her Ninja story. Fortunately for justice, Travis did not die. If Travis had died with one shot, there wold be no bloody palm print, hair on top of blood, and no accidental photos on the camera. Jodi would be able to explain any hair in the house and other DNA because she was Travis' ex. But her plan did not work. The camera in the wash was intentional and that is why she took the time to delete the images from the camera. Had she planned on taking the camera, she would have just done that later. I think she bled onto the camera as well so placed it in the wash to destroy the camera and the bleach would destroy the DNA in the camera, which it apparently did. Anyhow, just some thoughts.

    G
    Last edited by grayhuze; 02-16-2015 at 03:11 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    that is interesting. You are good at this! My problem is if the gun was first, why not just keep shooting and killing him? I think that the shot cold have come when she stuffed him in the shower after.
    I think the gun jammed. Those small .25 caliber pistols jam easily http://www.northcarolinasportsman.co...ils.php?id=485. Jodi had no training and would not know how to clear the jamm. Also, I would ask why she staged a robbery of the gun only to use a knife first? There was also a moment where Travis stood at the sink. I think at that moment he though Jodi left but soon returned with the knife to attack him at the sink. I have an unfinished animation of that. Minus Jodi. http://youtu.be/yrBgUWHuAto

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Here was one of the first Arias videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBl3g8VVINs that moves around the crime scene with images.
    This one is a shot from above the bathroom and bedroom which shows the layout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykvk0RkWxWk
    This video shows that the shower door was open during the shower photo shoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rG2kGoL
    Here is another video that goes through the photo shoot shot by shot. Gives a better feel for what was going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1ctsFu6bU
    Some of these links are coming up as video not available. The sequence makes it clear that although the first few images look like he is posing, then it looks like he's rinsing his hair and is not aware she is there until he spots her in surprise, then fear/anger on his face.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Here is another video of Jodi remember a second trip up the hall, but she should have no memory of any other trip up the hall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDhV4TMk2w

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Some of these links are coming up as video not available. The sequence makes it clear that although the first few images look like he is posing, then it looks like he's rinsing his hair and is not aware she is there until he spots her in surprise, then fear/anger on his face.
    try removing the s after http or put just the 11 characters after the "v=" into the search area on youtube.

    I think he was aware she was there because the shower door was open during all of the shots that were on that camera.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHt4kziV_jw

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Here is a video I created after being frustrated that I couldn't see what jodi was referring to during interrogation. It's probably one of my more creative videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQn-t44JcTg
    This one shows the proximity of the camera on some shower shots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvKCWffn6o
    This video is long but is useful if you want to know about the blood spatter. I follow the testimony around the room using my 3d model of the Bathroom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrR4d7Cn3A
    What I got out of the long video of the testimony was that some of the stabbing started as he left the shower into the areas of the toilet and sink, but most of it took place down the long hallway, and it showed Jodi's attempts at cleanup, moving bathmats and scales over some of the blood stains, and attempts to wash away others. These videos do help to visual what actually happened.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    and here is Jodi's version of self defense as she described at trial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOSTAtntBQ
    Nice fantasy of hers, but it doesn't match the evidence, like the blood spatters by the toilet and the massive pool of blood down the hallway in the bedroom, and zero blood in the closet. Plus Travis was naked, not posing in his underwear.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Hello everyone. Some of you may have seen my videos on youtube regarding the Arias case. I have also put some together on the McStay case and a couple of others. I really enjoy making animation and found out that
    I have some skills in recreating crime scenes and applying human animation to those scenes. I have a human motion capture system that I use as well. I recently was hired for my first paid criminal case where my animation was used. We won as well and the jury said the video helped them picture precisely what had happened to the victim. Here is the animation for that case. http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mzvneay8lNg
    F.Y.I. This link has an "s" in it and the video is no longer there...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    What I got out of the long video of the testimony was that some of the stabbing started as he left the shower into the areas of the toilet and sink, but most of it took place down the long hallway, and it showed Jodi's attempts at cleanup, moving bathmats and scales over some of the blood stains, and attempts to wash away others. These videos do help to visual what actually happened.
    that is exactly how I see it as well.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,160

    Arrow

    grayhuze, I think your animation work is excellent, and I have studied Graphic Design. That's not a problem, but I disagree with parts of your theory. I absolutely agree that Jodi was describing her own movements as that of the female ninja. The reason she didn't say much about the male ninja, is that he was non-existent, just there to embellish the lie.
    You could be right about the shower door being open, however Jodi could have secretly opened it without Travis's awareness. To me initially Travis just looks like a man taking a shower to decompress and de-stress from the previous stress of her being there. His first sign of shock/awareness she is there photographing him comes at 5:27:18. He is flabbergasted she is there holding weapons on him as well. So he's either seated out of fear or because she disabled him.
    I don't believe she succeeded in shooting him first, she may have tried (and that may have been her intention), but the gun jammed. If she had shot him first, he would have been instantly disabled, as Gabby Giffords was and wouldn't have made it out of the shower stall. Instead I think she stun gunned him. There are some still images you haven't included, that I've seen in other rounds of these shots that show white jaggy arcing lines that look like a stun gun firing would to me. I think she did shoot him to finish him off once she got him back into the shower stall, so I believe you are correct that this is where the shooting happened. Just not in that order. (I used to believe the shooting came first). Plus, what clinched it for me is that the bullet casing had to have landed in the pool of blood after the pool had formed, it couldn't have gotten there first, and there is no indication it was kicked there. Lastly Dr. Horn corrected his typo mistake once he realized it because there is no physical way the Dura Mater was intact since Travis was shot. (I was a Speech Pathologist before I got into Graphic Design and I have studied brain anatomy and worked with GSW patients as well).
    One more thing, recent evidence has been revealed this re-trial about Jodi offering to lend Travis her stun gun to catch the slasher of his tires.
    Last edited by LinasK; 02-16-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: correct spelling, add thoughts
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    I think her goal was to kill him in the shower to minimize blood spatter and dna evidence. I think she forced him to sit in the shower then hoped to kill him with one shot. The gun jammed as she told in her Ninja story. Fortunately for justice, Travis did not die. If Travis had died with one shot, there wold be no bloody palm print, hair on top of blood, and no accidental photos on the camera. Jodi would be able to explain any hair in the house and other DNA because she was Travis' ex. But her plan did not work. The camera in the wash was intentional and that is why she took the time to delete the images from the camera. Had she planned on taking the camera, she would have just done that later. I think she bled onto the camera as well so placed it in the wash to destroy the camera and the bleach would destroy the DNA in the camera, which it apparently did. Anyhow, just some thoughts.

    G
    I agree that the camera in the washer was intentional as well. I know some wonder why she didn't take it with her, but I think that if Jodi had taken the camera with her, then she figured people would point the finger at her since she was so into photography and stuff. (They ended up pointing the finger at her anyways but I don't think she knew that so many people thought of her as crazy.)

    She could have taken the camera and some other stuff inside the house (just to hide the fact that she was only after the camera) to make it look like a burglary but then the roommates would notice that things were missing and would alert the police. So dumping it into the washmachine was the only option.
    Last edited by Nali87; 02-16-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 512
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:54 PM