1104 users online (233 members and 871 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 510
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Nice fantasy of hers, but it doesn't match the evidence, like the blood spatters by the toilet and the massive pool of blood down the hallway in the bedroom, and zero blood in the closet. Plus Travis was naked, not posing in his underwear.
    right I put underwear on him to be polite.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    F.Y.I. This link has an "s" in it and the video is no longer there...
    try this one. http://youtu.be/mzvneay8lNg

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    grayhuze, I think your animation work is excellent, and I have studied Graphic Design. That's not a problem, but I disagree with parts of your theory. I absolutely agree that Jodi was describing her own movements as that of the female ninja. The reason she didn't say much about the male ninja, is that he was non-existent, just there to embellish the lie.
    You could be right about the shower door being open, however Jodi could have secretly opened it without Travis's awareness. To me initially Travis just looks like a man taking a shower to decompress and de-stress from the previous stress of her being there. His first sign of shock/awareness she is there photographing him comes at 5:27:18. He is flabbergasted she is there holding weapons on him as well. So he's either seated out of fear or because she disabled him.
    I don't believe she succeeded in shooting him first, she may have tried (and that may have been her intention), but the gun jammed. If she had shot him first, he would have been instantly disabled, as Gabby Giffords was and wouldn't have made it out of the shower stall. Instead I think she stun gunned him. There are some still images you haven't included, that I've seen in other rounds of these shots that show white jaggy arcing lines that look like a stun gun firing would to me. I think she did shoot him to finish him off once she got him back into the shower stall, so I believe you are correct that this is where the shooting happened. Just not in that order. (I used to believe the shooting came first). Plus, what clinched it for me is that the bullet casing had to have landed in the pool of blood after the pool had formed, it couldn't have gotten there first, and there is no indication it was kicked there. Lastly Dr. Horn corrected his typo mistake once he realized it because there is no physical way the Dura Mater was intact since Travis was shot. (I was a Speech Pathologist before I got into Graphic Design and I have studied brain anatomy and worked with GSW patients as well).
    One more thing, recent evidence has been revealed this re-trial about Jodi offering to lend Travis her stun gun to catch the slasher of his tires.
    well I disagree with you. There are many instances of people not being immediately incapacitated after being shot in the head, even the brain. Kevin Horn even said "I think I said right here that he wouldn't have been immediately incapacitated" Then he looked at Juan and then changed it back. unfortunately that utterance matches up with the 3 times that Horn told Flores that he would not have been incapacitated. The gunshot first theory was even put in the 48 hour special and then continued on for over a year after that. surely Juan or Horn would have refuted that after the special. they didn't. the reason is because after Jodi went with self defense the sequencing became important and they wanted a counter argument to Jodi. The bullet casing on blood is actually meaningless other than saying there was a pool of blood and the bullet shell at one point landed on it. It does not prove the sequencing one bit. The bullet could have easily been kicked at a later point given the activities in that bathroom and the non smooth floor. even the friends that found the body could have kicked it. I think it's funny how that one thing seals the deal for a lot of people but in actuality is a very weak piece of evidence. I found it odd that the only thing the blood spatter expert seemed absolutely certain about was that. She stated it as fact that the bullet had to have been fired after the knife wounds merely because the shell casing was on top of blood. That just isn't true and it fit the larger narrative of the switching of the sequencing for strategic reasons. yeah...I don't buy the stun gun stuff at all. smoke and mirrors. Oh and Gabby gifford had a massive brain injury and Travis did not.
    Last edited by grayhuze; 02-16-2015 at 05:45 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Yowchhhhh!!! What was the outcome? Did this woman lose her leg? Did she survive? Was the elevator company at fault??
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Yowchhhhh!!! What was the outcome? Did this woman lose her leg? Did she survive? Was the elevator company at fault??
    she won her civil case. I worked on the criminal case. The man got 2 to 6 years in prison for second degree felonious assault. Her leg was dangling by skin and her right wrist was also broken, well, actually her forearm near the rist. She barely survived. Lost almost all of her blood. fortunately it was in a hospital where it happened. Currently there are no certificates for elevator maintenance people. The guy didn't even put up warning cones or anything. He was bypassing the safely mechanisms without warning people. Crazy. But he is now going to prison....so in other words..I was part of a winning case first time out of the shoot....lol

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    she won her civil case. I worked on the criminal case. The man got 2 to 6 years in prison for second degree felonious assault. Her leg was dangling by skin and her right wrist was also broken, well, actually her forearm near the rist. She barely survived. Lost almost all of her blood. fortunately it was in a hospital where it happened. Currently there are no certificates for elevator maintenance people. The guy didn't even put up warning cones or anything. He was bypassing the safely mechanisms without warning people. Crazy. But he is now going to prison....so in other words..I was part of a winning case first time out of the shoot....lol
    So it was the maintenance man coming out of the elevator? Did he push her?
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    Here is my Gun First theory. I believe 100 percent that the gunshot was first in the Jodi Arias case and here is why. This video was made almost 1.5 years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlb5WYupMhg
    Your videos are incredibly well done! Thanks for sharing them here.

    As for gunshot first. Your conclusion asks...why the robbery etc. if she intended to use a knife? One reply- if she only intended to use a gun, why did she have a knife on her in the bathroom?

    I think she used the gun to force him to sit down- he is staring right at her, angry or fearful in that final photo, and no way he volunteered to sit down. Once he was sitting she pulled out the knife. She used the knife because she wanted to him to feel as much pain as possible.

    To your other points. Horn's typo was just that. A typo. And no, I don't believe Flores lied or "took one for the team." With sincere due respect, I think that's an offensive suggestion.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    So it was the maintenance man coming out of the elevator? Did he push her?
    No, he was working on the elevator from the control room and bipassed the safety mechanisms as I mentioned above.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    21,184
    Your work is really cool...I wish I could do that!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Your videos are incredibly well done! Thanks for sharing them here.

    As for gunshot first. Your conclusion asks...why the robbery etc. if she intended to use a knife? One reply- if she only intended to use a gun, why did she have a knife on her in the bathroom?

    I think she used the gun to force him to sit down- he is staring right at her, angry or fearful in that final photo, and no way he volunteered to sit down. Once he was sitting she pulled out the knife. She used the knife because she wanted to him to feel as much pain as possible.

    To your other points. Horn's typo was just that. A typo. And no, I don't believe Flores lied or "took one for the team." With sincere due respect, I think that's an offensive suggestion.
    I think she actually went to the kitchen to get the knife. But she may have had a knife in her purse as the backup but still needed to leave the bathroom to get it, giving Travis time to stand alone at the sink looking at his head wound an bleeding from his nose and mouth, a much more reasonable conclusion then a stab to the vena cava. I don't think it's offensive at all. I think it's accurate. Do you think Flores misremembered all those times? not only on his supplemental but in two other conversations with Flores he was told that Travis would not have been immediately incapacitated. Why would that comment be offensive. I go where the facts take me.. Remember Flores saying "no, I wasn't inaccurate, I was mistaken" I don't believe that comment. I also don't believe that Horn can't ever remember speaking to Flores. I find that absurd. We all know Jodi is guilty of and committed first degree murder. I just disagree on the sequencing and I know why they did it. I am not a supporter of either side, but I agree with the conclusion of the Jury, but she should have got the death penalty the first time around. Now, there is very little chance of that. It just proves that the jury foreman lied and was not death qualified. How does one vote for 1st degree murder with special cruelty then not vote for death. all the evidence was in. Jodi has no mitigating factors whatsoever. All of her mitigating factors were contrived while in jail.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    I think she actually went to the kitchen to get the knife. But she may have had a knife in her purse as the backup but still needed to leave the bathroom to get it, giving Travis time to stand alone at the sink looking at his head wound an bleeding from his nose and mouth, a much more reasonable conclusion then a stab to the vena cava. I don't think it's offensive at all. I think it's accurate. Do you think Flores misremembered all those times? not only on his supplemental but in two other conversations with Flores he was told that Travis would not have been immediately incapacitated. Why would that comment be offensive. I go where the facts take me.. Remember Flores saying "no, I wasn't inaccurate, I was mistaken" I don't believe that comment. I also don't believe that Horn can't ever remember speaking to Flores. I find that absurd. We all know Jodi is guilty of and committed first degree murder. I just disagree on the sequencing and I know why they did it. I am not a supporter of either side, but I agree with the conclusion of the Jury, but she should have got the death penalty the first time around. Now, there is very little chance of that. It just proves that the jury foreman lied and was not death qualified. How does one vote for 1st degree murder with special cruelty then not vote for death. all the evidence was in. Jodi has no mitigating factors whatsoever. All of her mitigating factors were contrived while in jail.
    I agree with most of this post except the very little chance of her getting the death penalty part. I think there is an excellent chance she will get the Death Penalty this time around. As you said, there are no mitigating factors and I believe Juan Martinez is the best and very persuasive. We haven't heard his closing yet where he ties it all up with a neat little bow. He put Wendy Andriano on Death Row in AZ and I believe he'll put Jodi there too.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    300
    yeah...I just think all it takes is 1. in the guilt phase there were 3 people who did not vote for death. This time around the defense has put up better witnesses etc. But you never know.

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    I think she actually went to the kitchen to get the knife. But she may have had a knife in her purse as the backup but still needed to leave the bathroom to get it, giving Travis time to stand alone at the sink looking at his head wound an bleeding from his nose and mouth, a much more reasonable conclusion then a stab to the vena cava. I don't think it's offensive at all. I think it's accurate. Do you think Flores misremembered all those times? not only on his supplemental but in two other conversations with Flores he was told that Travis would not have been immediately incapacitated. Why would that comment be offensive. I go where the facts take me.. Remember Flores saying "no, I wasn't inaccurate, I was mistaken" I don't believe that comment. I also don't believe that Horn can't ever remember speaking to Flores. I find that absurd. We all know Jodi is guilty of and committed first degree murder. I just disagree on the sequencing and I know why they did it. I am not a supporter of either side, but I agree with the conclusion of the Jury, but she should have got the death penalty the first time around. Now, there is very little chance of that. It just proves that the jury foreman lied and was not death qualified. How does one vote for 1st degree murder with special cruelty then not vote for death. all the evidence was in. Jodi has no mitigating factors whatsoever. All of her mitigating factors were contrived while in jail.

    You're saying that both Flores and Horn lied on the stand. Yes, I find that offensive, and no, I don't believe they did.

    And no, I don't believe that JA left the bathroom to go find a knife in the kitchen or in her purse. The timeline says otherwise, as does her MO as a slasher.

    I'll just agree to disagree.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    yeah...I just think all it takes is 1. in the guilt phase there were 3 people who did not vote for death. This time around the defense has put up better witnesses etc. But you never know.
    There were 4 jurors who did not vote for death, there were 8 jurors who voted for the DP.

    I do not believe the gunshot came first.

    The main reason I believe this (no joke) is because Jodi said the shot came first.

    The only reason she said this, is because it looks worse for her, stab him and then finish it of with a gunshot.

    I also believe it because Juan said so, I trust him more than Jodi, the convicted killer, who when she opens her mouth, a lie comes out.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    You're saying that both Flores and Horn lied on the stand. Yes, I find that offensive, and no, I don't believe they did.

    And no, I don't believe that JA left the bathroom to go find a knife in the kitchen or in her purse. The timeline says otherwise, as does her MO as a slasher.

    I'll just agree to disagree.
    Right.
    There was no time to leave the bathroom to get a knife from her purse, where ever it was, or go to the kitchen and get it.
    IMO she had it hidden in the bathroom somewhere where Travis could not see it while being in the shower, maybe even laying flat against the tub.

    The proof is right there on the timeline that the camera tells.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. Replies: 512
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:54 PM