1101 users online (151 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    sounds good..yeah..I totally disagree with you. Horn only said he doesn't remember or can't recall so he can't be challenged. The one person who could afford to take a hit was flores regarding the sequencing as he isn't the ME. To me it's obvious. The timeline does fit. Only takes 15 seconds to run down the stairs and get the knife and back. Also everyone assumes that shot of Jodi's foot and Travis head, shoulder and small foot is after the neck wound. It's also possible that is bleeding from the mouth and nose and running down his neck. This would then give Jodi all kinds of time. but even without that, there would be time.

I think the exact reason you gave Jodi is the reason the prosecution went with knife first. it makes special cruelty more likely and they were able to do so because of the ambiguous autopsy. Juan's theory of how the killing went down made no sense and I cringed listening to it. What really mattered was the premeditation and the final outcome of Travis.

Hi, Your favourite person here Lisa from face book. So I assume this video you took down?

shoe with travis2b.jpgPeople also assume that the gunshot had to have taken place after the 5:31:14 ceiling shot. But that isn't necessarily true. She could have shot him at lets say 5:30:45.foottest5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    You're saying that both Flores and Horn lied on the stand. Yes, I find that offensive, and no, I don't believe they did.

And no, I don't believe that JA left the bathroom to go find a knife in the kitchen or in her purse. The timeline says otherwise, as does her MO as a slasher.

I'll just agree to disagree.
    I guess I am saying that when they are referring to sequencing. You didn't answer my question though. Do you believe that Flores misheard all three of those times. Do you also believe that Kevin Horn never remembers ever speaking to Flores about the Arias case? Just simple questions.

Well, I guess, someone needs to contact Juan Martinez that he's got it all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by grayhuze View Post
    I think the exact reason you gave Jodi is the reason the prosecution went with knife first. it makes special cruelty more likely and they were able to do so because of the ambiguous autopsy. Juan's theory of how the killing went down made no sense and I cringed listening to it. What really mattered was the premeditation and the final outcome of Travis.
    BBM.

Are you serious?

The casing without any blood on it, is proof right there, that the shot came last.

grayhuze, I am creeped out and fascinated by your work. It answered so many questions I had because I just couldn't visualize how it logically happened while listening to Jodi's (lying) description! While many here still have theories and questions, I am satisfied that whatever the sequence was/is you have done an exceptionally good crime scene re-enactment. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    BBM.

Are you serious?

The casing without any blood on it, is proof right there, that the shot came last.
    It is? so you are saying that the shell couldn't have been kicked then bounced onto the pool? isn't that the same thing the bullet would have done in the gun last scenario? It ejects from the gun and bounced into the pool.

yeah...I just think all it takes is 1. in the guilt phase there were 3 people who did not vote for death. This time around the defense has put up better witnesses etc. But you never know.

You cringed at JM's presentation, believe that Flores and Horn conspired to commit perjury, and think the defense put up better witnesses?? Better than what? Better than the State's? Better than they did in guilt phase?

<modsnip>
    Last edited by LambChop; 02-17-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

these two videos are unlisted on youtube. But these are what I use to explain to people what I see.
    there is overlap in the videos but it's interesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzjY6c2TYQI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLZC31zsI4

I just mean they had better witnesses this time around and that should have been clear in context.

It is? so you are saying that the shell couldn't have been kicked then bounced onto the pool? isn't that the same thing the bullet would have done in the gun last scenario? It ejects from the gun and bounced into the pool.

It's impossible, if that was the case, there would have been blood on the shell no matter what.
    Unless someone rinsed it of and put it right there on the blood.

I just saw the animation you created explaining why the shot came first.
    You included a video of jodi sitting there explaining to detective Flores what had happened.
    OMG, it was a BIG lie, at the time she was still denying she killed Travis.

How can you even consider that lie (one of a million she told that day) as a basis for your animation.

smh.

Grayhuze...I think your animation was great. Thanks. I also think that the shot may have been first, with the gun jamming and Travis incapacitated. I also think she was very angry that her plan for a nice, "clean" kill was taken away because Travis was still alive and the gun jammed. I believe her rage kicked in at that point and she was going to make him pay. I also think that no one will ever know what exactly happened in that bathroom on that night because we know Jodi will never tell the truth. Martinez did an excellent job in showing a close story to what happened. Jodi could have picked up the ejected shell and while cleaning up, realized she had it and threw it onto the blood pool herself. (or it could have fallen out of her pocket) We will never know. To me it doesn't make a difference. She is guilty, and she will pay with her life one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    You cringed at JM's presentation, believe that Flores and Horn conspired to commit perjury, and think the defense put up better witnesses?? Better than what? Better than the State's? Better than they did in guilt phase?

<modsnip>.

"Witnesses" that never appeared in court, no name, psstt it's al a secret.

lol.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 02-17-2015 at 12:56 AM. Reason: snipped quoted post

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast