766 users online (113 members and 653 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MI - Police seek parents of 2-year-old boy found wandering, Detroit, Feb 2015

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...ering/31286736

DETROIT -
    Police are searching for the parents of a 2-year-old boy who was found wandering the streets Sunday afternoon in the area of Linville Street and Summerset Avenue.

The child is described as being 2 feet 5 inches tall and approximately 45 pounds.

He is wearing a red zip-up hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and red sneakers.

Police said the child does not speak very well but that he may have the name of Fred or Franklin.

2-year-old-found-JPG.jpg
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.
    --Thomas Sowell

45lbs?! That's a big 2 year old! Are they sure they have the age right. Maybe an older child with a learning disability??

According to this fb page (in the comments, on his pic) he has been identified
    https://www.facebook.com/WJBKFox2Detroit?fref=photo comments are from a GS - read from there.

I've seen a few Unidentified children found recently "wandering". Thankful for those that step in and alert authorities before something terrible happens to these babies.
    They heard me singing, and they told me to stop

Update on facebook page, he's been reunited with mom!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    When I saw the news about this little boy yesterday, I was aghast that a youngster was outdoors on what was a dangerously cold day The high temperature in metro-Detroit was 7* with wind chill readings below 0* most of the day. I'm glad the child is safe and hope that his family keeps better tabs on him.

what happened with the parents?